Something that should be added to the rules...

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Please respect the rights and opinions of other members. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Any disagreement is expected to take the form of a rational discussion. Vulgarity, profanity, or personal attacks may result in immediate removal of your forum usage privileges.

Even if masked by symbols, or abbreviated, obscene language and derogatory verbiage, or images are inappropriate and not permitted, especially when directed at another member. You may not target another member to threaten, harass or cause distress or embarrassment.

Yeah... I saw this on another message board. It's definetly something that TB should add to the rules.

PIKMIN042 said:
Please respect the rights and opinions of other members. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Any disagreement is expected to take the form of a rational discussion. Vulgarity, profanity, or personal attacks may result in immediate removal of your forum usage privileges.

Even if masked by symbols, or abbreviated, obscene language and derogatory verbiage, or images are inappropriate and not permitted, especially when directed at another member. You may not target another member to threaten, harass or cause distress or embarrassment.

Yeah... I saw this on another message board. It's definetly something that TB should add to the rules.
um, would the duels that I seem to be having frequently be counted as breaking the ruels? and what about my use of http://laugh.at.fashykekes.and.his.fashnek.com/ in them?

THEBOBINATOR said:
PIKMIN042 said:

um, would the duels that I seem to be having frequently be counted as breaking the ruels? and what about my use of http://laugh.at.fashykekes.and.his.fashnek.com/ in them?
The duels would be an exeption, and that website is, too.

BULERIAS said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
PIKMIN042 said:

Yeah...

Back