• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Some collectibles (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not very familiar with collectible prices so please excuse me if I offer too little. Would 50 TBT work for the Kapp'n Christmas Doll? Thank you!

I'm not very familiar with collectible prices so please excuse me if I offer too little. Would 50 TBT work for the Kapp'n Christmas Doll? Thank you!

50 TBT are a little bit too few, sorry. I was looking for maybe at least around 100 TBT. :/

Sorry about that. I honestly wasn't trying to low bid. I'm just clueless. :blush: I can do 100 TBT for Kapp'n. Thank you!

Sorry about that. I honestly wasn't trying to low bid. I'm just clueless. :blush: I can do 100 TBT for Kapp'n. Thank you!

Oh, no need to apologize! It's all good! ^^ Thanks also for your interest! Do you want a message? :)

Thanks for understanding! Hmmm... for a message how about "Happy Toy Day - Kapp'n"? lol! I'll send the 100 TBT asap. Thank you!

May I please get Ruby? I can pay 250 BTB.

Please throw a comment about Rubyquest in the message, if you do wind up selling to me. Thanks!

May I please get Ruby? I can pay 250 BTB.

Please throw a comment about Rubyquest in the message, if you do wind up selling to me. Thanks!
Sure, sound good!

Since I'm not familiar with Rubyquest (tbh it's the first time I hear of it), it would be nice if you could tell
me one, before I make a mistake and choose the wrong one. ^^"

Sure, sound good!

Since I'm not familiar with Rubyquest (tbh it's the first time I hear of it), it would be nice if you could tell
me one, before I make a mistake and choose the wrong one. ^^"

OK! Message decided.

And what became of cat and hare? Did they break free to purer air?

^Right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back