• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Shop 💛sol’s art shop • mayor art, oc art, fan art • USD, TBT, DA accepted💛

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannelle.exe

im a lot like joker
Bells
Switch
2330-3513-7633
Dreamy Bear Plush
Feedback
100% (24) +
Opening a shop because I’m kind of broke and I would like to afford the other for Sanrio cards and the other 10 even cards I’m missing. That or DA points/TBT so I can afford clovers for my town or commissions from artists :) I really prefer USD (via PayPal), but if not, I’d prefer DA points then TBT in that order. too so I can save for art here c: also I do most of my art with my phone on my finger so it might take a while, I also have school but summer break starts soon so that shouldn’t be a problem! :)

please read all the rules and check the open slots before replying

Will draw: Girls, boys, humanoid, simple handheld items or props, fanart, oc art, mayor art, very very light gore
Won't do: very very detailed things (I’d simplify it) animals/furries that aren’t villagers (ears/tails are fine), armor/mech, pedophillic ships, incestual ships, abusive ships. No NSFW or anything more than the lightest of gore.

-I can’t do these super often, I’m just starting highschool soon and for now I have to finish up with eighth grade. I have school, I’ll do this when I can.
-since I’m busy right now I’m really partial to headshots and won’t do nearly as many half bodies or full bodies, will remove this when I can.
-I take payment after I show you the sketch, when I have the finished piece I well send you it.
-I can’t do art trades right now so please don’t ask me.
-I’ll try to go by order but if I’m in art block I’ll just do the one that’s most appealing to me
-No commercial use.
-I reserve the right to reject a commission

~Order Form~
Type: (headshot, halfbody, full body)
Character Ref(s): (who you want drawn)
Pose/Personality: (visuals do help, but a description works too)
Extra Notes: (details on the character, anything else I should know)
BG Colour:
Offer:

~Slots 2/5~
-A r i a n e, headshot, oc
-skarmoury, headshot, oc
-
-
-

i don’t know how to do html, so I used this html off of somebody else’s shop, if this is your html please let me know so I can credit you!! super sorry I forgot your name :/

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_mkvqgva9pI1qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mkvqgva9pI1qz4rgp.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
~Order Form~
Type: Headshot
Character Ref(s): Tabby The Villager (acnl)
Pose/Personality: Just a regular standing post, with a smile
Extra Notes: Nope.
BG Colour: Lavender please!
Offer: 30 tbt?

I’ll get working on it Mikachi, I’ll send you the sketch when I’ve finished it :)

Last edited:
aa these are so cute?? you're so talented wow

Type: headshot
Character Ref(s): my mayor (x), please!
Pose/Personality: her personality is detailed in the link above! thankuu
Extra Notes: ^
BG Colour: either yellow or lilac?
Offer: 50 tbt?

thank you sm for considering!!

Could I please offer?
Character Ref(s): Could you do my splatoon oc? The painting I made is really old, so I tried to add some descriptions to it. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sPGD-v15alzrb5hwXCQucEzzgZgn2YKxuxIpjpPVogg/edit?usp=drivesdk
If you don't think you can do it, you can always just draw my mayor
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zL_6_Ry1crvHiQzE3vFNKPvJlCKqWih6/view?usp=drivesdk
Pose/Personality: for either, more gentle facial expressions. Maybe her head tilted a bit. I have a soft spot for innocent expressions.
Extra Notes: (details on the character, anything else I should know) N/A
BG Colour: maybe a peachy color?
Offer: 30 tbt, I'm kinda broke atm

5cm/s your mayor is so adorable! we both share a love for boppers, my mayor has heart boppers :)!! anyway I’ll get started on yours asap :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

riummi your oc is gorgeous! thank you for the generous offer I’ll get started on it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Madmonstermaddie I think I’ll draw your splatoon oc :) the offer is fine dw! I’ll get working on it soon

Last edited:
Hi! Your art is very pretty :blush:

Character Ref(s): https://toyhou.se/1682550.selene
Pose/Personality: details about her are included in the link, her expression can be calm/peaceful/serene
Extra Notes: all in the link ^^
BG Colour: either light yellow, or a night sky color (maybe dark blue)
Offer: 100 tbt

Thank you for considering <3

a r i a n e, thank you for offering! I’ll get started on yours :)

Last edited:
~Order Form~
Character Ref(s): x | x | x
Pose/Personality: anything cute and happy!
Extra Notes: Hair and eye color are very dark brown. For the outfit, the one in the first ref will do (the one with sleeveless light brown top)! <3
BG Colour: whatever looks good honestly!
Offer: 150 tbt? o:

hi skarmoury!! I accept your offer and I?ll get started on the sketch ASAP, but as for the first ref could you please post it on sta.sh or soemthing and send it to me via pms?? I have restrictions on my phone that sometime restrict unnecessary images and I can?t see it :(

Last edited:
hi skarmoury!! I accept your offer and I’ll get started on the sketch ASAP, but as for the first ref could you please post it on sta.sh or soemthing and send it to me via pms?? I have restrictions on my phone that sometime restrict unnecessary images and I can’t see it :(

Oh alright, sorry for the links! (That's weird though, all of them are uploaded on sta.sh but I just linked the image address and not the site address lol. :c )

here they are: x x x

Thank you so much! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back