• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

So.. my brother decided to get this game.

Wow, this post made my night! xD

But uh, seriously. This would be like winning the lottery and getting rid of it because you don't like the color green.

SOlution: Save up your money, buy a second copy of the game, use a second system (even your bros) to reset until desired villager appears in starting 5, time travel until they're packed up to move, have your main character visit that town and invite that villager to live in your town. The End.

Lol, maybe he was actually looking for villagers he actually wanted instead of popular ones? or maybe he didn't like the way the town map looked?

It's a game. It's supposed to be fun. What happened to all the "play it however you want"? Haha.
This. Who plays AC just to make a profit off their villagers, where's the fun in that? It's not real money we're talking about people.

Lol, maybe he was actually looking for villagers he actually wanted instead of popular ones? or maybe he didn't like the way the town map looked?

This! I've personally passed up a lot of popular villagers while resetting before.

This! I've personally passed up a lot of popular villagers while resetting before.

Same. In my dream layout town, I did end up getting Skye, but to be honest, I think her eyes look weird, so I decided to trade her since I'd be making someone happy, and I'd have a spot for a dreamie and some stuff to start out with.

Other than that, I had Hopper, Bones, Jay, and Mathilda.

Not overly popular. Hopper's from the movie, though, and some people like Bones. So I guess it was okay.

My nephew got the game. I took Marshal, Filbert, Merry and Muffy from his town xD

This.
I have had Marshal, Mariana, Stitches, + more, but I don?t like them so I did not take them, I don?t even sell villagers I just want my dream villagers.
And I got Erik, Lolly, Ruby, and Wolfgang from my camp site.
The campsite is awesome ^^

Back