Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

hey snow!! i was wondering if u would want to do an art trade? if u agree i could just pm u the details? no worries if u dont want to either šŸ„°

hi again!! idk what it is but iā€™m literally obsessed with your chibis so,, iā€™m back again cā€™:

Style: simple chibi!
References: will include below c:
Details (pose/background/props/etc): iā€™d love for her eyes to be open while sheā€™s smiling! as for the background, iā€™m not picky at all but sheā€™s a bit of a naturalist so maybe one that has to do with nature, if possible? but honestly, any background would be good aha
Payment: 50 tbt

B7F6F0FD-B9BF-4EC1-9FE0-9E4958CDB940.jpeg

322BAE95-5660-49C0-B1B8-824FB3FF2C3E.jpeg

hi again!! idk what it is but iā€™m literally obsessed with your chibis so,, iā€™m back again cā€™:

Style: simple chibi!
References: will include below c:
Details (pose/background/props/etc): iā€™d love for her eyes to be open while sheā€™s smiling! as for the background, iā€™m not picky at all but sheā€™s a bit of a naturalist so maybe one that has to do with nature, if possible? but honestly, any background would be good aha
Payment: 50 tbt

Looks good! I'll add you to a slot :D

Style: Spooky Icon
Reference:
leafmask.jpg
Details: I'd like the ribbon on her head to be a dark shade of red
Payment: 125 tbt

hello šŸ’–
Style: lined chibi headshot we discussed
References:
1604106914642.jpeg

sorry for the older looking ref šŸ„“
Details (pose/background/props/etc): just smiling
Payment: 75 tbt

Style: simple chibi
References: https://toyhou.se/8880427.syub
Details (pose/background/props/etc): happy, smiling, and can the background be a pastel green?
Payment: 50

Last edited:
Hello! Opening commissions here on TBT to see if anyone's interested in my art. :)

Update: I also have school at this time, so I won't be able to work on commission as quickly, but the store is still open!

Here are some samples of my art! There's also some more if you scroll through the thread and linked below.
Style+
Price per character
Examples
Simple Chibi
50 TBT
$3

No sketch

View attachment 301184View attachment 301189View attachment 308472
Lined Chibi
150+ TBT
$8

View attachment 287313
lana-Art-Trade.png
michealsmells-lined-chibi-commission-2.png
Lineless Chibi
200+ TBT
$10

View attachment 273671View attachment 302666
Detailed Chibi
Icon

150+TBT
$10

Fullbody
250+ TBT
$12
View attachment 300912View attachment 296190View attachment 320327
Normal Proportions
Icon

250+ TBT
$12
Fullbody
300+ TBT
$15
Sebastian-Stardew-Valley.png
Remy-Birthday.png
View attachment 293346
Experimental/
Limited
TBA!
I figured that I might as well add art trades as a form of payment (since I've been doing them) so here's how it goes:
  • Let me know what you'd like to trade (chibi, normal proportions, headshot, etc.).
  • We'll send each other a sketch for feedback/ changes
  • I'll send my part once I receive yours :D
Feel free to ask for any options/ styles not listed here! They can be from my gallery and I'll give you a price quote :D
You can also just look through the thread :)

TBT/Art Trade Slots:

RLC Slots:
etc.

Order form:
Style:
References:
Details (pose/background/props/etc):
Payment:

Things to note:
1. Ask about what I can/can't draw! I'm willing to try most things.
2. RLC has priority.
3. If you'd like a transparent background, just let me know!
4. I'll send a sketch before I line/color to make sure everything's good. (except for simple chibis)
5. Payment will be after the sketch is approved.
6. The art I draw will be posted to my social medias (twitter, tumblr, etc) so let me know if you aren't ok with me posting them there.
7. Feel free to use my art for pfp/sig things. Just credit me!
8. Don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Style: detailed chibi!
References:
IMG_0466 (2).JPG
IMG_1093.JPG
IMG_0141.JPG
( i can send you more if these are not enough)
Details (pose/background/props/etc):
can he be wearing what its the first picture, gren flannel, with a purpley/pink tie and a black jacket! he has brown hair, with the majority of it being a grown out faded green! which he has back with a headband! ( i can provide more details/ pictures if needed!
can i be wearing a white top with like a long black cami (in first picture with lace at the top) i have a blue streak at the left side of my hair! (would probably look hand and half in a picture! haha)
honestly just whatever you can see in the second picture! (minus the lipstick on my teeth)
Payment: honestly whatever you want! as its two people c:

Iā€™d like to make a festive request if possible!

Order form:
Style: Simple Chibi icon
References:
C53B6347-455A-464A-BF44-159DDE7CF301.jpeg

Details (pose/background/props/etc): Pretty much as is without the background just something festive. Must have Raymondā€™s gorgeous toothy grin lol
Payment: 75TBT

Back