• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Smash Bros Smash Ultimate Tournament #3 [Congrats toadsworthy!]

Whoops sorry I forgot about this, and was away this weekend. I discorded Antonio and play as soon as we can

Can we have Fountain of Dreams as a playable stage by any chance?

Yeah, sure. I'll add it to the list, since it is only banned due to framerate issues in tournaments. If your opponent is insistent on not playing it, please respect their wishes.
Ah, I was unaware of this issue. If the other participants want it ban that’s fine by me.

By the way, “respect their wishes” I see what you did there haha.

Last edited:
7ndFRVu.png

Losers Bracket folks, you all have matches available! There is also a new match of Cress vs toadsworthy.

I haven’t heard from akat yet about a good time, I think he has been busy.... I’ll vm him again

I withdraw from the tournament. Toadsworthy and I are never online at the same time and I am too busy to come online here often. Also, starting Sunday I will be on vacation for two weeks and I don't want to prevent this tournament from progressing any more than I already have.

I withdraw from the tournament. Toadsworthy and I are never online at the same time and I am too busy to come online here often. Also, starting Sunday I will be on vacation for two weeks and I don't want to prevent this tournament from progressing any more than I already have.

Dang was looking forward to our rematch, but I know we will play again! Have fun on vacation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I haven’t played smash seriously in like two weeks... rip me

Back