• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/237464-some-target-locations-stocking-smash-bros-3ds-xl-already

e3w0dlR.jpg

Well looks like im gonna hit up target in a little while.

GameStop's website said the game would be sold separately, I have to double check that.

Edit: The website says game not included. :(

Last edited:
I seriously hope this game's randomizer is better on the full game than the demo

like minus costume swaps, it keeps giving me the exact same groups of AI to fight 3-7 times in a row every ****ing time in the exact same "selection" placement

Last edited:
I seriously hope this game's randomizer is better on the full game than the demo

like minus costume swaps, it keeps giving me the exact same groups of AI to fight 3-7 times in a row every ****ing time in the exact same "selection" placement

There probably will be. There's only 5 characters and 4 costumes each in the demo, not a whole lot of variety. That's only 19 choices it can choose from per CPU.

Same here! Always Megaman, Mario, and Link.... every now and again Mega and Pikachu switch out

That's odd. I almost never get the same group of fighters. Usually someone is switched out with the fighter that was left out. I say usually because that does happen to me sometimes, but never more than twice in a row.

Anyone else feel a chill, or is it just me?

Though I don't see why that's any cause for a ban justification.

I mean does competitive Smash (the only place a ban would even remotely matter or happen) use smash balls anyways?

Last edited:
Anyone else feel a chill, or is it just me?

Though I don't see why that's any cause for a ban justification.

I mean does competitive Smash (the only place a ban would even remotely matter or happen) use smash balls anyways?

No, but it's fun to just say ban it without a real reason. Kinda like Smogon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

PIC OF THE DAY ANNOUNCEMENT!

Announcement: Originally, the pic of the day was only supposed to continue for about two months, but I've ended up posting pictures until even today. The 3DS version has already been released in Japan, so I would like to talk about how future posts will be handled.

First, I will not talk about hidden features until the game is released overseas. On the other hand, I definitely will talk about them after the game is released abroad.

In addition, I am planning to continue making posts at least until the Wii U version is released. I haven't decided if I'll go by the Japanese version release or the release of versions abroad, but the point is that I'll continue posting for a little bit longer.

Pic of the day won't focus on introducing new information anymore in the near future, but I hope to entertain you with interesting and funny photos like I originally intended to. Thanks.

Now for the actual pic of the day
WL4U2JZ.jpg

Pic of the day. These two are a haunting pair. You can only attack Gastly using items, but the Ghost has a perfect guard and reflects your attacks. When you see a Ghost, make sure you use your grab. If you're playing with Diddy Kong, his Monkey Flip should work, too.

More Smash Run. Sakurai, stop it. We know how much you love Smash Run, but the game is out now.

Back