• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Same time, this Demo has unlimited uses while the Demo next week will have 30 Uses, Which is still alot of uses ofcourse but yeh.

I'd die for a EU code, it's so damn hard to get one of them. :( Please PM me if you want to help me

The Demo is really awesome :)
It's a bit hard to control, but I guess it just takes some getting used to.
I have 3 other EU codes available if anyone wants one.

33V3rA9.jpg

Last edited:
I'd gladly give them out if I had any, but I had to get one from a friend. Her other two codes are gone, too.

Honestly, I find it pretty detestable that people are trying to make profits off of this. It's just a demo and the characters/features are VERY limited. Greed is a terrible thing.

^^^^ This.

I think it's okay to sell the demo for forum currency like people are on TBT, but real money? That's horrible.

I could waste all of my TBT to a demo code though.
Since I do have a lot from posting here and making art for people.
The problem is trying to find one.

Last edited:
Why does my Final Smash never work? I use it, Tom Nook shows up, then he is like "meh." and just leaves.

Last edited:
Back