• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

tfw you nab a user selling Mewtwo codes before he's out, people be wantin' like 1.5k-2k tbt per code, I snagged a 3DS and Wii U code for 1k tbt each lmao

well worth the purchase, I'm gonna be a scrub and probably move Mewtwo to my mains list, his down tilt is godly for quick combos (Up smash at low - decentish %, Up air at higher %)
Never have I enjoyed Mewtwo so much, he was fun in Melee and he's even better here.

I didn't get the email until 8AM while I was at skool.

But whatevez, I'm having fun with this dude.

tumblr_nmv43aIZFo1sokhwwo3_540.jpg

im so done right now

ive been waiting all afternoon for this email and it still hasnt come up

its 10 pm right now

Last edited:
Mewtwo's forward aerial attack is really strong

Wow

- - - Post Merge - - -

im so done right now

ive been waiting all afternoon for this email and it still hasnt come up

its 10 pm right now

Stay home tomorrow and play mewtwo strong :')

my brother has Smash for Wii U and I have Smash for 3DS... but I didn't know about the Mewtwo deal on Club Nintendo until just now

so who wants to throw a Mewtwo code my way?

has anyone still not gotten their codes? i still havent gotten mine and i don't know what's up

Last edited:
Anyone noticed the Online servers were improved? I'm having very fast match load-ups and less lag in general.

And this is on the 3DS version, lmao.

Both of these have happened to me. Seriously, check every email you use and the spam folder in all of them.

i have

it's still not here

i messaged nintendo and the automated email thing or w/e told me they'd get back to me soon

its been 11 hours

automated message thing got back to me and said my problem with the mewtwo codes ( aka not getting them ) is being processed

hopefully ill have mewtwo by tomorrow

Already a topic on that, buddy.

These Mewtwo mirrors are just too funny, Just need fanart of Mewtwo in summer clothing playing volleyball and my life will be complete.

Back