• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

do you guys think the codes will be sent out right away at 12 am or be like the demo and start being sent out at 12 pm

It'll probably take awhile but it's not big deal. Definitely no longer than 1-2 days.

Gotta buy dem Mii costumes right now.

Well...the good costumes, hopefully the person I'm buying Mewtwo codes from is gettin' em on time!

Did anyone get the Mewtwo DLC code yet?

For some reason even though I redeem both versions and got the promotion, I didn't get the code via email.

i got my mewtwo email like an hour ago

they may be distributed in order of whoever registered both versions of the game

i got my mewtwo email like an hour ago

they may be distributed in order of whoever registered both versions of the game

Got the codes from the user I bought em from, Mewtwo is amazing.

His voice is amazing too, sounds like the Melee VA but better.

above post was broken, kek.

Mewtwo's really fun to use, people say he's gonna probably stay lowtier again, pssh.

List of changes:
-Lylat Cruise's edges have been fixed
-Nabbit glitch has been patched.
I hate this update.

Noooo, that Nabbit glitch was the best ;_;

I'm loving that Diddy got nerfed.

Yup. This.

I don't know if it's Mewtwo or the player, but they were really easy to beat. Then again, players would have only had hours to play Mewtwo

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1029514

Is no one talking about the very likely possibility and evidence that Ryu and Roy are DLC characters?

Yes!!! A third Marth clone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

so basically they've only nerfed shiek's bomb, diddy and a bunch of other characters barely anyone uses online

According to Smashboards, Donkey Kong got a bunch of nerfs. :p

Last edited:
Yes!!! A third Marth clone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

so basically they've only nerfed shiek's bomb, diddy and a bunch of other characters barely anyone uses online

I'm welcoming Roy's return. Gotta love dem clones.
A part of me wants Pichu to return to. I have no idea why, but I do

Back