• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

brb, gonna gather some courage and beg my way to this game, not that it even works tbh but y'know

Last edited:
Tell them you won't be able to find out Hyogo's secrets without it.

They really don't care for video games, they only care about your school work and social life....
I wish I had parents that love video games as well...but...no....I don't....sigh...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Parents be like:

"U JUST GOT A GAME LAST WEEK OMFG NO U WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS"

Pls.
This is me.

Last edited:
Same here pretty much!
But eh, this'll just be all good fun, I just don't really like items so lel.

Also I can't find that patch thing, but I guess it'll be out tomorrow for Europe.

It should be on the download page for the game, just a tab beside it. It's not that huge of a download though it's pretty small. When you play the game it'll pop up saying you need to download so you can probably do it that way as well.

It should be on the download page for the game, just a tab beside it. It's not that huge of a download though it's pretty small. When you play the game it'll pop up saying you need to download so you can probably do it that way as well.

Should you still download it for physical copies, too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

My parents just get me stuff I want as long as I do my chores and School work.

i cleaned the house today and i never do that but they didnt take the hint </3

Yeah I ain't seeing it on the eshop, I'll just do the patch when I start the game tomorrow.

Just gonna recap what Villager can do.

giphy.gif

I don't even think anyone on TBT will even be my first opponent...Because I don't see anyone on TBT would be willing to fight me :U
Heh, I'll be the fourth. I look forward to playing with the rest of you as well ^^

Parents be like:

"U JUST GOT A GAME LAST WEEK OMFG NO U WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS"

Pls.

Meanwhile, my mom's gonna purchase and deliver me my copy while I'm at school. (She's the best, lol.)

Last edited:
Oh forgot! Was wondering if anyone would wanna vs me (if I get it tomorrow) since I want to face others and learn strategies and stuff. I will suck though since I haven't played since meelee and I'm going to try and main greninja

Back