• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

I don't feel excited for this game... I'm getting it tomorrow but know that I won't play much of it.

Haha, no is wont.
I'm still not used to the controls tbh.
Well I'm no casul so I'd be like "NO ITEMS" and only play on "FINAL DESTINATION" stages.
Don't worry, I hate Fox so I wouldn't be a complete competitive feg :^)

I don't feel excited for this game... I'm getting it tomorrow but know that I won't play much of it.
Aw c'mon man, you'll love it.

OHOHOHO! I want in! T. Yoshisaur Munchakoopa will eat you and spit you out as an egg.

So who else is going to be playing in like 6 hours and 15 minutes?

6 HOURS...6 HOURS...WE'RE GETTING CLOSE....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still like the one of the few people here who got used to the controls really fast.
Did no one played Brawl with the Classic Controller or what?

I'm still like the one of the few people here who got used to the controls really fast.
Naw I got used to the controls quite fast, I just suck vs link and pikachu :U

Also I played Brawl with a Gamecube controller, How original am I?

If you haven't done it yet, you should go onto the eshop and download the patch they have up. Will save some time so you don't need to download it after you have the game.

Last edited:
^ awesome sig and I got used to the controls fast too can't wait for smash! Vm me tomorrow and I will play smash with y'all

I played Brawl with it, but I changed almost all of the controls on it, so it's pretty awkward to not have the customizations on the demo.

Well I'm no casul so I'd be like "NO ITEMS" and only play on "FINAL DESTINATION" stages.
Don't worry, I hate Fox so I wouldn't be a complete competitive feg :^).

Tbh the controls are great like really great.
But i'm just so used to playing with the GC remote it's a hard transition for me lol.
Like I'm so bad at air dodging and shield dodging and barely even grab now bc there's no Z button.

I got an email confirming my shipping has started earlier today :)
But I have no tracking information to at least tomorrow -_-

Soo I have a descision. My parents said they'd get me this ge on one condition. I don't get to use the ipad. Not sure if I should or not since I use it for stuff like going on here and talking to my friends. I'm on my iPod though so there's that

*annoyed sigh*
Apparently, I'm not getting it tonight because my Dad thinks that I will stay up and play it all night and take it to school with me....even though I always take my 3DS to school regardless.
It sucks to be in my household....really really sucks...

Tbh the controls are great like really great.
But i'm just so used to playing with the GC remote it's a hard transition for me lol.
Like I'm so bad at air dodging and shield dodging and barely even grab now bc there's no Z button.
Same here pretty much!
But eh, this'll just be all good fun, I just don't really like items so lel.

Also I can't find that patch thing, but I guess it'll be out tomorrow for Europe.

Last edited:
Back