• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Small features you wish they've snuck into the update

I still have some hope there may be surprises, but from what we know, here is what is missing that I’d like:

1. Gracie furniture and clothes (even though some of her clothes are already sold by ables like argyle sweater).
2. Bulk buying for clothes - I rarely go there and am just trading for the clothes because it is such a pain how I can’t buy variations without needing to reenter the changing room, and my purchases or clothing i change it with being sent to my storage
3. In Nl and HHD we could customize furniture with clothes and custom clothes patterns. I know they announced we could use those patterns sable gave us, but I don’t really like those that much and isn’t the same. I want to be able to customize something with the hotdog shirt (if they reintroduce that; i don’t like costume as much as gracie’s shirt) or the sandwich shirt if they bring that back.
4. The sloppy bed and other furniture exactly how they were in HHd Nl; i didn’t like how they recycled the wooden school desks to look plastic looking or the record boxes not in a cardboard box and instead are plastic.

Back