• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Sleeping Villagers

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
It's 1:30am where i live, so before i go to sleep, i went to see all my villagers, and both Mitzi and Vesta were sleeping in their houses, its so cute
is it because they're both normal type that they were both sleeping at this time?
By sleeping i mean when they have drifted off and have bubbles coming out of their mouths lol

I have now seen everyone of my villagers like this except Stinky :p
EDIT: Just seen Stinky sleeping!

Last edited:
It's so cute!
When Chief was moving in and I went in to welcome him, he was sleeping xD I had to take pictures of him.

Last edited:
I think the cutest thing is when a villager sleeps on a bench or stump, especially the sheep. They look so fat and fluffy and adorable!

I think the cutest thing is when a villager sleeps on a bench or stump, especially the sheep. They look so fat and fluffy and adorable!

I was just about to say that xD I saw Filbert sleeping on a stump so I whacked him with a hammer to wake him up.

Ken and Erik are asleep 10% of the time I visit their house in the morning. They're so cute, which sort of makes me feel bad for waking them up.

Sometimes my villagers will be caught sleeping, but others have a notice pop up at their door stating they are sleeping. They are always sleeping on the benches. Wish I could lock my door.

I love catching my villagers sleeping ^^ it's really cute, especially when they fall asleep on the bench or tree stumps!

Before Chevre moved, I caught her more than once asleep on the stumps <3

Oh, I just saw Rodney on the bench, snoozing away. He's so CUTE when he's asleep <3

Huehuehue. I always make sure to run to Shari's house at exactly 11 am because she's usually still sleeping! >w<

Back