• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

siq draws - comms: closed

gonna stay away from tf2 until the hype goes down lol

Gamzee I got the rock paper scissors taunt and wrecked someone on Saxton Hale mode.

I lift so hard with these fists!

gamzee how proper of a ref? like full body? cuz i can get a full body ref to you by tomorrow

@chaokoh
can you pay me? ;o; before i start?

@bibi
i accept, she looks really fun 2 draw!

could you possibly draw my mayor with Diana? I can show you the updated chibi of my mayor

and btw trying to get whitney out rn o3o

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm i think your slots are full now

Last edited:
yea! Are you available now? And is the total 15mil?

EDIT: please PM me when you're available ;-;

Last edited:
alright, my time zone is CST and I will be available most of the day tomorrow! I will PM you to discuss a time tomorrow.

drew for myself bc i was feeling down unu
tumblr_n7jssobquo1qjxybzo1_500.png

Last edited:
I might want to save up bells for this. But that would require me to stop playing Tomoadachi Life.

Back