• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in our Discord server as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 to win points for your team!

*sings Tatatarata from the distance*

Illya Tsubomi

♥Love♥Link♥
Bells
Nice to meet you all. My name is Illya Tsubomi, but you can just call me Illya or Aya!

Uhhh... I'm actually quite newbie at Animal Crossing. I just started playing ACNL around 3 months ago without knowing anything besides all my friends getting into it, and it was really interesting that I really loved it!

My mayor name is Aya just like my real-life nick name, and my town is named 'FuwaCure' because I didn't know what to name it and I thought naming it with something related to 'fluffy' and one of my fandoms Pretty Cure would be cute....

I found this forum when I was looking for guides on tumblr.... and I think it'll be nice to join. I'm a lazy procrastinator mayor that didn't work hard much everyday, but I really enjoyed playing ACNL so I wish to get along with everyone here. Once again, nice to meet you all!

:) hello and welcome ^^ how are you liking animal crossing? :) it can be really Addicting ^-^

Thank you everyone!

@SoraDeathEater: Yep, I'm really enjoying ACNL! It's really fun though I think I need more friends to play with later, since lack of challenges made me lazy sometimes... *currently funding for the third bridge* :D;;

Welcome to the forums !! I just checked your deviantART and your drawings are pretty cute !!

Also I noticed you have chevre in your town too haha...

well anyway welcome !! hope you enjoy !!

Back