• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying shooting star plush

Hii! I have a shooting star plush dated august 12 :> ideally I’d like to sell it for tbt. I’m also looking for a 2024 spring sakura!

Hii! I have a shooting star plush dated august 12 :> ideally I’d like to sell it for tbt. I’m also looking for a 2024 spring sakura!
would u be interested in trading the plush for the sakura?

would u be interested in trading the plush for the sakura?
Hmm I had a look at recent sales in the tierlist thread and saw sakura go for 200-400, the shooting star for 500-750. Considering the new sakura sells for under 200 in the shop rn, I’d prefer just tbt or sakura + some tbt if you’re open for that 🫠

Hmm I had a look at recent sales in the tierlist thread and saw sakura go for 200-400, the shooting star for 500-750. Considering the new sakura sells for under 200 in the shop rn, I’d prefer just tbt or sakura + some tbt if you’re open for that 🫠
i've seen the sakura sell usually for 500tbt (and more in the last few sales here) and the last plush i bought was for 500tbt as well. i can add 100tbt but i don't really want to spend too much.

i've seen the sakura sell usually for 500tbt (and more in the last few sales here) and the last plush i bought was for 500tbt as well. i can add 100tbt but i don't really want to spend too much.
I must’ve been looking at older posts then 😊 I’ll pass and try to get one from the shop for 150. But if the date on my shooting star could be helpful for you, hmu and I can dt with yours once you have another one (if it happens to be a date you don’t need).

Back