• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shipping Villagers?

Punchy x Cherry, oh my gosh! Punchy won't stop talking about her, and Cherry always sends him gifts or asks me to pick him up c':
Also Stitches and Felicity, they live right next to each other in my first town and lately, all of the other villagers have started gossiping about them:')

Wow omg forget Whitney/Chief

Chief just said he felt really comfortable around Fauna and there are tears and hearts in my eyes omg

In my town..Muffy x Frita. It kinda stinks because Frita isn't one of my dreamies and one day they will be separated, but it's also funny because Pietro keeps trying to make advances on both of them.

olivia-newton-john-john-travolta-grease-inline.jpg

150px-Alice_NewLeaf_OfficialRender.png
150px-Eugene.png

Colton and Julian. I was so close into letting colton move until I saw how cute he looks with julian

Last edited:
HMMMM
MarshalXPoppy
MarinaXZucker
BreeXScoot
BluebearXPoncho

OH
RubyXTom [HECK YEAH RUBYQUEST!]]

Last edited:
i shipped alice and o'hare soooo hard.
they kept sending each other gifts and talking about each other. the first time, alice bought o'hare a shirt and asked me to deliver it. he opened it and put it on right away and blushed. when i reported his reaction to alice, she got all flustered and blushed too.

neither of them were my favourite villagers, but i held on to them forever because i didn't want to separate them. eventually i let alice move away, and o'hare moved out a few weeks later. i hope somewhere they're smooching each other :(

AHAHAHAHA ALICE/EUGENE IS BRILLIANT THOUGH OH MY GOD.

Last edited:
I ship Biskit/Cookie. While there hasn't really been any hints at it, due to Cookie moving in not too long ago, they look so cute together! I'm glad for my good pal, Biskit. Also, when I get them, I'll ship Fang/Whitney, I guess... Wait. I'm a guy. WHY AM I SHIPPING?!

The OTP of Animal Crossing for me will always be Apollo X Amelia. Think about it. They're both eagles and since Apollo is cranky and Amelia is snooty, and crankies and snooties seem to get along the best, why the hell not?

Any wolf of mine together xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

And this is a bit old xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

And this is a bit old xD

I know this seems unlikely, but Rod just doesn't stop talking about Skye!!! He said he thinks about her, and whenever he talks about a jogging partner he talks about Skye! Also they have conversations all the time! And guess who showed up at Rods birthday? Skye!! Also not too long ago I went to Skye's house and Rod was there! They must have a relationship.

Back