• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Shiny Pokémon (Frequent Updates) [Buying] Shiny Pokémon & TCG Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, do you have any male Eevees as shiny ones? :)
Im thinking of making a shiny-team full of eevee evulotions. And would like Vaporeon, Sylveon, Glaceon and Leafeon as females. Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon and Umbreon as males.
It will in total be 8 Eevees, 4 males and 4females (all shiny)

I would appreciate any kind of eevees so the ID numder doesn't matter. Just let me know if you've got what I desire. :)

Ah, it will probably be tomorrow now as I'm off to bed soon but since I just got the Kings rock I'd also like poliwag please :)

Last edited:
And a dratini please....
So in total
For X - dratini and poliwag (may leave houndour temporarily if name can't be changed)
For sapphire - dratini and growlithe

Hey, I have 5 booster cards that I'm not sure if you'd be wanting? Let me know and maybe we can add them in as part of the payment for my Pokemon order :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

As far as I can see they are all xy, it's only the one that just says rayquaza on it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If we can do an exchange for the 4 for my 4 Pokemon as I know what they are and then if you are interested in buying this other one that's says power beyond tin: rayquaza, let me know? Is that okay? :)

I've got a big order.
Shiny Dedenne
Shiny Swirlix
Shiny Litleo
Shiny Fennekin
Shiny Zorua
Shiny Gible
Shiny Gengar

The total would come to 210 but would you accept 200?

Hi there, that is - for sure - fine.
You just let me know when you're back online and I'll try to send them off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, do you have any male Eevees as shiny ones? :)
Im thinking of making a shiny-team full of eevee evulotions. And would like Vaporeon, Sylveon, Glaceon and Leafeon as females. Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon and Umbreon as males.
It will in total be 8 Eevees, 4 males and 4females (all shiny)

I would appreciate any kind of eevees so the ID numder doesn't matter. Just let me know if you've got what I desire. :)

Hi again ^^

So, all the eevees I own are female, I think.
I doubt I could get to male ones that fast, considering they have good IVs - so I'd prefer to just provide you the female, or needed, ones.
Hope that's ok for you?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, I have 5 booster cards that I'm not sure if you'd be wanting? Let me know and maybe we can add them in as part of the payment for my Pokemon order :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

As far as I can see they are all xy, it's only the one that just says rayquaza on it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If we can do an exchange for the 4 for my 4 Pokemon as I know what they are and then if you are interested in buying this other one that's says power beyond tin: rayquaza, let me know? Is that okay? :)

So the Houndour isn't nameable, so I'd have to keep that one '^^

The trade is fine like this: dratini and poliwag - dratini and growlithe

As for the TCG Codes, it's hard to say, but this is about the estimated amount I'd pay for them - tho I'll check again and pay on top, if there was more.
As for the XY Codes, I usualy pay 30btb each.
I'm not sure what Rayquaza contains, but my guess is Trainer Deck (70 btb) 1-3 ingame Items (20, 40 or 60 btb)
So something between 90 and 150 btb ^^
Tho, I'm just guessing, cause I never bought a Rayquaza Tin, so I'd have to add the code and count through ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, just a timid Mewtwo! c:

Alright, just let me know when you are here again.
I have a feeling, that we live in different time zones, that don't fit well '^^
I feel like we're constantly missing each other - haha ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow GG self I had to go out and I have school tomorrow
Sorry!

lol, don't worry.
I'm also not that much into trading atm - and so just trading a bit on the evenings.
What have you ordered anyway, I've got such a mess, with people that wrote me 5 or more sites ago ... lmao ^^

That's fine if you just want to check through it first, I wasn't sure about what that one was, I just wanted the card for my collection mostly :)
That's great thank you - dratini and poliwag for X
Growlithe and dratini for sapphire
I'll just go on sapphire and get a couple of randomms to trade back, are you available in a moment for me to pm codes?

Last edited:
That's fine if you just want to check through it first, I wasn't sure about what that one was, I just wanted the card for my collection mostly :)
That's great thank you - dratini and poliwag for X
Growlithe and dratini for sapphire
I'll just go on sapphire and get a couple of randomms to trade back, are you available in a moment for me to pm codes?

Yes sure, I'll prepare your Pokemon in the meantime, so I'll be waiting, if you want to pick them up right after catching some trash ^^

Yes sure, I'll prepare your Pokemon in the meantime, so I'll be waiting, if you want to pick them up right after catching some trash ^^

Do you mind if I also send you 10tbt for a water stone please? I realised I don't have one for a vaporeon on my Sapphire :) just going to send codes now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Coming on now, I'm on sapphire right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait, missed a code

Do you mind if I also send you 10tbt for a water stone please? I realised I don't have one for a vaporeon on my Sapphire :) just going to send codes now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Coming on now, I'm on sapphire right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait, missed a code

german name again, lol - it's gonna change by evolving.

Hi again ^^

So, all the eevees I own are female, I think.
I doubt I could get to male ones that fast, considering they have good IVs - so I'd prefer to just provide you the female, or needed, ones.
Hope that's ok for you?!

Alright, I can take 8 shiny Eevee females then? c:
Right now I do not have the right amount TBT, but I'd be happy to have them all once I have the TBT ^u^ Or we can just set the order in parts, right now I can get 3.

Last edited:
Could I buy one Eevee? Either one of the ones that arent Korean I have 30 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also please female

I believe you asked what my order was? Here it is.

Could I possibly get

Froakie (M) timid, protean 31/xx/30/30/31/30 UT
HP Fire w/ toxic spikes, camouflage, water sport, mind reader
OT: Chaos - ID: 04804

That Froakie?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And this Froakie, too?
Froakie (M) hasty, protean 31/31/30/30/31/30 UT
HP Fire w/ toxic spikes
OT: Based#God420 - ID: 26323

Status
Not open for further replies.