• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Shep the Smug Dog ADOPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustygirl

Memories of Evergreen
Bells
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Green Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Pavé
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (134) +
Shep is boxed and ready for a new home. He needs to be picked up within an hour. Free to good home.

Last edited:
Thanks for taking him. add me and when you are confirmed I'll open my gates.

Oh my gosh I didn't mean to confuse you, he's lovely and all but I don't have any room in my main town, I was just saying how nice it was for you to give him away! ♥ If you don't find anyone else interested in him though, I'd gladly take him into my second town. I'd rather give others with him as a main dreamie a chance, though! So sorry, didn't mean to confuse you. ;_;

Oh my gosh I didn't mean to confuse you, he's lovely and all but I don't have any room in my main town, I was just saying how nice it was for you to give him away! ♥ If you don't find anyone else interested in him though, I'd gladly take him into my second town. I'd rather give others with him as a main dreamie a chance, though! So sorry, didn't mean to confuse you. ;_;

No problem. I was so excited to hear that someone wanted him. Hopefully someone will take him. He is adorable.

He is my and my boyfriends dreamie! My boyfriend has an open spot, he'd like to take him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back