• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shellzilla's Pitlane of Art! (V.2)

It's been just over two months since I've last posted in this thread. I'm working on an art project since late March, but I won't reveal what it is until it's done which is a long way to go. This means I don't have any new art (aside from my project of course), so I'll take the opportunity to post some of my past art in the meantime. Here goes!
View attachment 443194
I made this art right at the end of 2020. You may have already seen this art if you looked in my signature spoilers, but here's a better look. I drew all 10 of my villagers in NH in the art style from The Loud House! I remember feeling so proud of this piece for getting the style right all the way down to the line quality (I had to press the undo button SO many times lol). Usually, it would end up horribly trying to mimic an art style. I even have individual pieces for each villager just by themselves. Fun fact: from right to left, my villagers are ordered depending on when they moved onto my island. This means that Sterling and Diva have been with me from the very beginning while Queenie is the last one who moved in! And they all still live on my island to this day. :)

Sterling
View attachment 443196

Diva
View attachment 443197
Patty (I personally think this is the best one I've done out of everyone)
View attachment 443198

Stitches
View attachment 443199

Carrie
View attachment 443200

Raymond (remember people going crazy for him when NH first came out? Those were some 'fun' times indeed)
View attachment 443201

Rocco (I used to dislike him, but I appreciate his presence like the rest of my villagers after some time)
View attachment 443202

Bea
View attachment 443203

Gruff
View attachment 443204

Queenie
View attachment 443205

I'd love to hear your thoughts about this piece even though it's been a year and a half since I finished it!
okay I'm so glad you posted this bc I absolutely love it!! my first thought was "wow it gives me big Loud House vibes" so yeah you definitely nailed the art style! 😊😊

Well now that pride month has started, I might as well post art related to the theme! Here is a drawing of Lumew and Solmew holding hands, in which the OCs are made by @xSuperMario64x! I drew this sometime after seeing his post here. For the art itself, I think I did a good job in the shading department, even though there is still room for improvement. It's more gradual and smooth compared to when I first tackled that area. The shading on Lumew's right leg doesn't look half bad (though the same couldn't be said for his left lol). It was also around this point where I constantly flip the art as I work to avoid what people call 'art lean'. After finishing the entire thing and flipping this art piece, it doesn't look so bad! Sure, some of the lean still exist, but it would probably look worse if I hadn't done so.
Lumew and Solmew holding hands.PNG

Even though I'm a straight male, it's not gonna stop me from wanting to better understand others who identify themselves as such in the LGBTQ+ community and most importantly, treat people with respect. And if you want to feel happier, I showed this to my sister and thought they both looked cute! They're already adorable to begin with and seeing them happy together is just a cherry on top. 💙❤️ I'm thinking of putting this particular art piece in my signature. Maybe I should do that. 😊

Well now that pride month has started, I might as well post art related to the theme! Here is a drawing of Lumew and Solmew holding hands, in which the OCs are made by @xSuperMario64x! I drew this sometime after seeing his post here. For the art itself, I think I did a good job in the shading department, even though there is still room for improvement. It's more gradual and smooth compared to when I first tackled that area. The shading on Lumew's right leg doesn't look half bad (though the same couldn't be said for his left lol). It was also around this point where I constantly flip the art as I work to avoid what people call 'art lean'. After finishing the entire thing and flipping this art piece, it doesn't look so bad! Sure, some of the lean still exist, but it would probably look worse if I hadn't done so.
View attachment 443268
Even though I'm a straight male, it's not gonna stop me from wanting to better understand others who identify themselves as such in the LGBTQ+ community and most importantly, treat people with respect. And if you want to feel happier, I showed this to my sister and thought they both looked cute! They're already adorable to begin with and seeing them happy together is just a cherry on top. 💙❤️ I'm thinking of putting this particular art piece in my signature. Maybe I should do that. 😊
Wow! Just wow! 🤩 So cute and amazing! And also that is just really awesome of you to do that and to want to having a better understanding of others that identify themselves in LGBTQ+ community!

Each time I see you post art, I can tell you put so much effort and I see so much progress! ☺️ Amazing job!

Wow! Just wow! 🤩 So cute and amazing! And also that is just really awesome of you to do that and to want to having a better understanding of others that identify themselves in LGBTQ+ community!

Each time I see you post art, I can tell you put so much effort and I see so much progress! ☺️ Amazing job!
Thanks, Dunquixote! I appreciate the compliment. :) I just want to be a decent human being with an open mind. Simple as that. I've said it a few times already, but there's a lot more to the person than their identity and sexual orientation. I had a gay classmate in high school years ago who gave off positive vibes. He even said "I love you" to me in a friendly way and I didn't mind that at all because I know he was just being a nice person. What I'm saying is this: Anyone can have a kind heart if they choose to do so. 💙

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a new piece of art I want to share. I made a drawing for @/xSuperMario64x yesterday (or whenever you're reading this post) to celebrate his birthday. It's a drawing of a red 2007 Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible that he drives in real life. Bug's OC, Toucat, is the one driving in this art piece while his persona is just vibing in the front seat. It's a no-brainer that I made this drawing since I like cars a lot, and it shows time and time again lol. If it weren't for the colourize mask trick in Krita that I've learned a while ago, I actually wouldn't be able to finish this drawing in time for Bug's birthday. It also took me an entire day to finish despite how simple it looks. Drawing the wheel rims is my weakness lol. Unlike my recent works (and the pieces in my art project which I still won't reveal yet), this art piece is unshaded and yet, I still love how it looks. 😊
2007 red Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible.png

It's been almost three months since I last posted in this thread! Some of you may have already seen it and that I finished it over a week ago, but I am now going to present the art project I keep rambling about. It's a car livery I made in Gran Turismo 7 for @/xSuperMario64x (otherwise known as Bug) using the Volkswagen Beetle Gr.3! There is a lot of stuff on there showing his likes, interests, and pretty much who he is. Since he loves Beetles, it only makes sense for me to make a livery for this specific car!

The huge contributor as to why it took me literally five months to finish is because Bug has so many OCs (and some plushies) over at his toyhouse page. I initially planned to draw only some of them, but I eventually went ahead to include them all, aside from the retired characters. Plus, there are others that have yet to be drawn by him (I checked that there are 23 plushies that don't have a drawing yet, and that doesn't even include his kacheek plushies!). If you're wondering about the grand total of characters on this Beetle, there are 53 of them. That exceeds Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's roster of 42 and over half of Smash Bros. Ultimate's base roster of 77 not including DLC characters! I might've gotten those numbers wrong lol.

Enough rambling, I'll show them to you now, along with some decals that I created myself! Just remember to fasten your seatbelts first. The individual art pieces of Bug's OCs will be posted in separate posts, so maybe stay tuned for that lol (and due to the fact I can only put in 20 images in one post at a time). The stuff may be all over the place, but I tried my best.

Please note that some decals shown here are not made by me. Credit will be given to the original creators (or at least reposted for more visibility). Unfortunately, with how viewing decals online work in Gran Turismo 7, you need to have a Playstation account to do so. This wasn't a problem in GT Sport. Regardless, I will link them anyway. If they somehow don't work, please let me know.

Before we begin, I'll mention the paint colours I used for the Beetle. For the colour red, I think used Flashrot Uni from Volkswagen. This is because Bug has a New Beetle convertible in real life that has a red colour scheme. For the colour yellow, I used Indy Yellow Pearl from Honda. And for purple, I used In-Violet from Plymouth. Yellow and purple are Bug's favourite colours hence why I chose these two.

Front
Gran Turismo® 7_20220828011858.jpg

The characters shown at the front are some of Bug's plushies!

Decals/drawings I made!

Here is Bug's username on TBT in Super Mario style. Aside from the 'x' parts, each coloured letter matches up with well, the title logo of Super Mario 64. It's pretty obvious that he loves that game, so that small detail is important. :)
xSuperMario64x.png

The next piece shown here is a drawing of Leopold, which is Bug's favourite villager! It was around this time I was trying to eliminate or minimize the art lean, so the drawing looks a bit wonky.

Leopold drawing.PNG

Littered on different parts of the car are some of the feather collectibles on TBT. They look like leaves, though. Of course, it also features the rad feather and the final boss feather, which are the feather collectibles that Bug really wanted to get his hands on, and successfully did so earlier in the year! I've been on here since 2018 and I don't know the names of the rest of the feathers fhdjskl.
Feathers!!!.PNG

As he loves Nintendo 64 stuff and anything colourful, I thought it'd make sense to have this as Bug's racing number!
64.png

As some of you may already know, Bug is an aroace! A while back, he had a user title that said "certified useless aroace" and even had his brother make a badge for him with that said title (I hope this small bit is okay. It's not meant to offend other aroaces out there). I initially thought of making the same thing, but ultimately decided against that. Instead, I replaced "useless" with "rad". The first reason is to refer to the rad feather collectible (even the colour itself) and the second reason is how Bug is such a rad friend to me on TBT! There are other small details on this badge too. On the borders of the badge, the asexual flag is on the left while the aromantic flag is on the right. The word "certified" is in rainbow colours due to how much he loves them. And finally, the word "aroace" is in colours of the aroace flag! I wanted to put some detail in it because really, Bug fully deserves to be respected for who he is. 🧡💛🤍💙💜
Certified Rad Aroace.png

And of course, how could I forget the "N" logo itself! There are different decal variations with just the wording while the other one has both the "N" logo and the wording together. This version you see here is the one I made by myself by simply taking an image and tracing it over in Inkscape.
N64 logo.png

Decals NOT made by me (source):

Back
Gran Turismo® 7_20220828012044.jpg

Here at the back feature Bug's characters from his "Super Mario Chars." folder at his toyhouse page.

A decal that I made!

This idea came into my mind when Bug replied to one of my posts over at the "Sketchbook (share your daily/random doodles)" thread. Why didn't I come up with that idea sooner? Regardless, I have to thank him for that. 😆
Volkswaaahgen.png

At one point during my art project, Bug was going through some tough times, and felt really sad for him. I won't go too deep into the details, but I wanted to make a small tribute to his grandparents and cats so Bug can keep them in his loving memory. 😔❤️
Gran Turismo® 7_20220910184419.jpg

Tribute.png

Back Window and Rear Wing
Gran Turismo® 7_20220828012025.jpg

Decal that I made!
It's just a simple decal with a bunch of rectangles thrown together to create an octave of piano keys. On the Beetle, there are only two of them. Sorry, Bug. Now try to play the Can-can while you're at it lol. Why did I make this in the first place? Because Bug is pretty skilled at playing the piano, but not a lot of people appreciate that which is sad.
Piano Keys.png

Yes, I actually put Squidward, Spongebob, and Patrick on the Beetle LOL. Since I placed them on a small part of the wing, it can be pretty easy to miss if you don't look close enough.
Gran Turismo® 7_20220910184106.jpg

Left
Gran Turismo® 7_20220914231907_1.jpg

And here are the characters that are featured in Bug's "OCs" folder on his toyhouse page.

Decals that I made!

It's a no-brainer that I wanted to put these two decals on the Beetle. I already showed this in one of my previous posts, but here it is again because why not.

A question for Bug: Did you even participate in TBTWC at all? And if so, what team were you in? Please let me know if you're reading this, my friend!
Blues Clues and TBTWC 2021 Badge.png

Aside from the non-binary flag that someone else had already made online, I made these flags by myself! Bug has a pronouns page linked in his signature, so I went to go check out what stuff he has there. After knowing a little more about him, I went to creating them on Inkscape and making sure I got the colours right. From left to right, top to bottom, I created the transmasculine flag, the demiboy flag, the omniromantic flag, the aroace flag, the cupioromantic flag, the apothisexual flag, the autism flag, and the demiromantic! Unfortunately, I had to be cautious whenever my dad is around because he's pretty much anti-LGBTQ+. 🙃
Flags.png

Right
Gran Turismo® 7_20220914231917_1.jpg

And here are Bug's OCs that are found in the "Anthro Characters" folder (formerly known as Flipnote Characters") on his toyhouse page.

There's not a lot to say here as I will go through Bug's OCs in separate posts, but have a look at Waluigi on the window. I decided to do a funny and place him there in a certain way that his eyes are replaced by the two holes on there, presumably where you refill the Beetle with gas lol. I wish I could place another image of it up close, but I reached the 20 image limit for this post.

Roof
Gran Turismo® 7_20220918175354.jpg

Decals that I made!
This is one of Bug's favourite Super Mario enemies which is a thwomp! When he first saw this on the Beetle, it actually made him burst out laughing lol. As for the "RRRGH!" decal, it's actually Bug's handwriting. There is a post over at his art thread where it had a flipnote drawing of a thwomp with this exact writing. Due to the nature of that DS software where it can get pixelated, it's nice how it looks more smooth and clean after recreating it in Inkscape.
Thwompo and RRRGH!.png

Congratulations! You have reached the end of the mega post I've made in my art thread lol. My drawings of Bug's OCs and plushies should be coming very soon. I actually shared them with him already, but it's time for the rest of you to see my art pieces once I finally put them together. It'll be exciting!

I am willing to bet that I made some errors on here despite looking through stuff a few times lol.

Edit on September 20, 2022: Bug recently made a self-discovery that he's a demiromantic, so I updated the car livery slightly and added the demiromantic flag to reflect that.

Last edited:
Chapter 1: Bug's Plushies
Here is the first batch of drawings containing some of Bug's (@/xSuperMario64x) plushies! There's a ton more in his collection, but I only did the ones that he has drawn so far as of September 13, 2022. As there are only six drawings, I also included the Smash Bros. Ultimate stock icons of them since I will be under the 20 image limit. The rest of the posts containing Bug's OCs will be split up to keep things organized and within the limitations.

Drawings
Gran Turismo® 7_20220910184323.jpg

Take note of the date I completed them and observe the art skills I gained at that point.

Dakota
Dakota (2).PNG

Dakota wasn't even going to be on the Beetle since Bug didn't draw him when I first started way back in March. After he made this drawing over at his art thread, I had to include him. This explains why Dakota is wearing Luigi's clothes. Also, this is one of the few art pieces where I experimented with coloured shading on white parts as opposed to using gray to shade them. There's a slight hint of sky blue if you look very closely.

Caroline
Caroline (2).PNG
First off, I want to say that I absolutely suck at drawing dresses. It kinda reminds me of a cake instead lol. I'd really love to get feedback on this so I don't struggle with it so much. Anyway, since it's supposed to be a flamenco dress (or at least based on one), I tried to make Caroline look as if she was dancing. I looked up a reference for this pose and when I tried doing it myself, I was left wondering how flamenco dancers are able to do it in the first place...

Alex
Alex.PNG

This is the drawing that left my sister being very cutified by it for some reason. I don't blame her because Alex is just adorable! This drawing posed the challenge of trying to eliminate art lean as much as possible. I was tempted a few times to just use a mirror tool for an easy way out, but I went against that. Alex's face on the livery looks a little goofy haha.

Clarinda & Misty
Clarinda and Misty.PNG

This drawing of these two was one of my first attempts at having an animal on all fours sitting down on their bottoms. While there's obviously some room for improvement, I think I did it all right!

Sterling 🦊
Sterling (2).PNG

Of course, this is Bug's favourite plushie, Sterling! It's also his fursona but I don't mind it one bit. :) At the time I did this drawing, there were only a couple of references to Sterling. There was one in his formal clothing, but I wanted him to wear something more colourful. Thankfully, Bug did make a traditional drawing of Sterling with vibrant colours all the way back during the valentine's event earlier this year. I definitely didn't blend the colours on the shirt too well here lol.

Sandy
Sandy.PNG

Sandy is another one of those plushies that didn't get added into the livery until much later on. Similar to Dakota, he is wearing clothing from the Super Mario series, this time dressing up as Wario!

These drawings shown here are actually screenshots meaning the quality isn't that great. This is because my art pieces always exceed the 2MB limit which means I'm unable to upload them in higher quality. Just thought I'd let you guys know in case you ever wondered why some things look a bit out of place.

Smash Bros. Ultimate Stock Icons
Here are the stock icons of the plushies together created in Inkscape! I ordered them from left to right, top to bottom depending on when Bug first acquired them. Individual icons of them can be found further below!
Plushie stock icons.png

Dakota
Dakota SSBU Icon.png

Caroline
Caroline SSBU Icon.png

Alex
Alex SSBU Stock Icon.png

Clarinda
Clarinda SSBU Icon.png

Misty
Misty SSBU Icon.png

Sterling 🦊
Sterling (Plushie) SSBU Stock Icon.png

Sandy
Sandy SSBU Icon.png

It's inevitable that Bug will get around to drawing more of his plushies and perhaps create more OCs in the future. My livery will already be outdated in terms of other characters not being included yet, but think of it as free DLC later down the line lol. Also, IRL stuff keeps knocking on my door, so I have fewer opportunities to produce more drawings. I've recently come up with an awesome drawing idea and it already makes me smile just thinking about it. Just gotta find the spare time to get some progress done. :giggle:

Edit: I forgot to include drawings of Clarinda and Misty. 🤦‍♂️

Chapter 2a: Bug's Super Mario Characters
Okay, now here comes a mammoth number of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock icons of Bug's (@/xSuperMario64x) characters based on the Super Mario series! Here they are all together, but you can scroll down further to see each individual character. :)
Super Mario Characters SSBU Icons.png

Toby
Toby SSBU Icon.png

Petunia
Petunia SSBU Icon.png

Irene
Irene SSBU Icon.png

Allo
Allo SSBU Icon.png

Goldeneye
Goldeneye SSBU Icon.png

Brickred
Brickred SSBU Icon.png

Shadow
Shadow SSBU Icon.png

Dex
Dex the White Sniffit SSBU Icon.png

Molly
Molly Koopa SSBU Icon.png

Spike
Spike SSBU Icon.png

Zulo
Zulo SSBU Icon.png

Chomp King
Chomp King SSBU Icon.png

Jamal
Jamal SSBU Stock Icon.png

I'll post the drawings of these characters a little while later so you could get a better idea of their looks. And before I forget something, I want to mention that I made some slight changes to the car livery. Bug made another self-discovery recently that he's a demiromantic, so I added another flag to keep things accurate. 😄
Edit: I forgot to put in Allo whoops.

Last edited:
Chapter 2b: Bug's Super Mario Characters
Gondola Boarding Point__2.jpeg

I'm back with another batch of stuff to plop down here in my art thread lol. It still features Bug's (@/xSuperMario64x) Super Mario characters, but this time it's the drawings of them. Of course, I didn't draw Wario and Waluigi seen in the image. Also, I'm fully aware that Sterling is not a part of the Super Mario characters, but I decided to include him anyway because I wanted to design the back in a way as if Bug was going to play Gran Turismo 7 from a chase cam view. I'm sure he'd appreciate seeing his fursona and silver fox plushie that he loves so much during gameplay. 🦊

Toby
Toby.PNG

This drawing of Toby looks absolutely great in my eyes with decent shading and some perspective involved. Hands also look good too. His pose is based on the box cover of Super Mario Odyssey so it kinda looks like he's dancing without throwing his hat. I did make an attempt at Toby trying to throw it, but looked way off and decided against it in the end. He still looks happy regardless!

Petunia
Petunia.PNG

I dunno, I think I did a pretty good job with drawing Petunia aside from making the dress look like a fancy cake once again lol. She looks cute and extra floofy too! But despite how fairly simple it looks, it actually took me a couple of days to complete it due to my laptop being painfully slow during this time for some reason. I kinda wanna hug Petunia now. 🥺

Irene
Irene.PNG

I don't think it looks too bad, but I think the shading could be improved a little bit at Irene's right arm. Aside from a little bit of art lean, it's all right.

Allo
Allo.PNG

Not a lot to say here other than the fact that Allo is just smiling and having a relaxing time.

Goldeneye, Brickred, & Shadow
Brickred Goldeneye Shadow.PNG

I planned to put these three just below the Volkswagen badge before I drew them, so that poor drawing of the VW badge was pretty much a placeholder to give myself a rough idea. Though, the circle (not the white lines) looks fairly decent.

Dex
Dex.PNG

Not much to say here, but the shading in terms of how I did it improved slightly compared to Irene's.

Molly
Molly Koopa.PNG

Honestly, even though I've barely drawn koopa troopas aside from @/King koopa's OC, Kourage, I loved the outcome for Molly! The challenging part for me was where to connect her legs to her shell, and I'm glad it didn't turn out too badly. The shading looks pretty decent too, especially around her wings! Speaking of shading, this is another one of those pieces where I experimented with coloured shading. This time, I used the eye colour of Molly to shade the wings but have made some slight adjustments to it. Very nice I must say. :)

Spike & Zulo
Spike & Zulo.PNG

I tried to be more conscious of the metal surface on Spike and Zulo in terms of shading. This is because the shading is sharper on metallic surfaces compared to other types of surfaces, so what you see here on their spikes is done on purpose. I think I did them okay.

Chomp King
Chomp King.PNG

It's another piece where I considered the type of surface when it comes to shading. Since Chomp King is pretty much made out of metal all around, the shading areas look pretty sharp. Also, it took me forever to get the circle on his entire head/face right lol.

Jamal
Jamal.PNG

This is Bug's most recent OC inspired by the Super Mario series. He's actually come up with the name for a couple of years now, but it wasn't until a few months ago that he finally came up with a design for Jamal like the one you see here. Just looking at this individual art piece itself, you're probably confused as to why he looks unimpressed. But if you look at the back of the Beetle as seen earlier in this post, it makes so much sense. Jamal is pretty much yelling Brickred, Goldeneye, and Shadow to keep the Volkswagen badge in place or else they'd be punished for their incompetence lol.

So yeah, that's it for now! If you're still reading and viewing all these art pieces, I want to say thank you. The other groups of Bug's OCs will come later at a future date. :)

Chapter 3a: Bug's OCs
Why did it take me so long when I have everything done lol.
Here is yet again another batch Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock icons, this time coming from Bug's (@/xSuperMario64x) OCs folder from his toyhouse page! This group does contain animals, but there are a few that are humans! Which is something I'm not great at drawing. 😅
Bug's OCs SSBU icons.png

Of course, you can find each individual icon below.
Felisiraptor
Feliciraptor SSBU Stock Icon.png

Flying Fox
Flying Fox SSBU Icon.png

Michael
Michael SSBU Stock Icon.png

Flynn
Flynn SSBU Icon.png

Flynn was one of the first characters I've done for making a stock icon, so it might look a tad bit scruffy compared to the rest as I was still getting used to the Inkscape tricks at the time.

Master Starla
Master Starla SSBU Icon.png

Laurie
Laurie SSBU Icon.png

Valerie
Valerie SSBU Icon.png

Monique
Monique SSBU Icon.png

Toucat
Toucat SSBU Icon.png

Arcanum
Arcanum SSBU stock icon.png

Stevie
Stevie SSBU Icon.png

Slim Jim
Slim Jim SSBU Icon.png

Wolfsel
Wolfsel SSBU ICon.png

Scarlett
Scarlett SSBU Stock Icon.png

Oliver Holland
Oliver Holland SSBU Stock Icon.png

Bug
Bug SSBU Stock Icon.png

Stay tuned for the drawings a little later haha.​

Chapter 3a: Bug's OCs
Nice, I created another long wait lol.
Once again, I'm back with more stuff with drawings that I should've posted months ago. 😅 I'm still here with the characters found in the "OCs" folder over at Bug's (@/xSuperMario64) toyhouse page. As per usual, here they are in separate art pieces.
Gondola Boarding Point__1.jpeg

Felisiraptor
Felisiraptor.PNG

Felisiraptor is one of Bug's oldest OCs he has created. In fact, he came up with this idea all the way back sometime back in 2005-2006 but didn't draw this character until October 2015 according to the toyhouse character description.

Flying Fox
Flying Fox.PNG

Much like Felisiraptor, Flying Fox was created back in 2005-2006! I struggled with this drawing here in terms of getting the wings right. It should be bigger, but I shouldn't beat myself up since I'm not used to tackling this area very often.

Michael
Michael.PNG

Umm, no. I didn't complete this drawing on February 3, 2022. The correct date is June 3, 2022. Don't know how that mistake slipped through in the first place. Anyways, I liked this drawing. The shading is decent and the pose of Michael is pretty dynamic.

Flynn
Flynn.PNG

Flynn was one of the first characters I drew when starting out this mammoth of an art project for a car livery way back in mid to late March, so it looks a little scruffy compared to my other art pieces in this post. Yes, he's doing the Naruto run here lol.

Master Starla
Master Starla.PNG

The colour palette alone reminds me of Steven Universe, and I haven't watched that show in years simply because I lost interest in it. Anyway, I initially wasn't happy with the drawing of Master Starla upon finishing it. However, I kept looking at the drawing for a while and slowly shifted to being very satisfied with it! Considering how I don't draw animals on all fours very often, this looks pretty decent. :)

Laurie
Laurie.PNG

According to Bug, Laurie was mainly inspired by the style of Sonic characters, so if you were getting some vague Sonic vibes just looking at her, that's the reason why. She's also giving me sassy vibes lol. One thing I really liked about this drawing is how I shaded the folds on Laurie's dress. The advice that Mistreil shared last year in 2021 on how to properly taper the shades (and shading in general) helped me out here, and I'm curious about what she has to say about it now if she ever sees this!

Monique (left) & Valerie
Valerie and Monique.PNG

My sister got Earthbound vibes when I showed this drawing of Monique and Valerie to her, and we don't even play that game!

Toucat
Toucat.PNG

Toucat was the final character that I had to draw. I'm very glad I saved the best for last because I feel very happy with the outcome, along with the fact that this is one of Bug's favourite OCs! Did you know that Toucats can come in various colours?

Arcanum
Arcanum.PNG

I drew Arcanum near the start just like with Flynn. Since this was my first serious attempt at drawing an animal on all fours, the anatomy looks a little wonky.

Stevie
Stevie.PNG

Fast forward to a few months later when I drew Stevie. There's definitely some improvement in anatomy compared to Arcanum with a pose that's a little more dynamic.

Slim Jim
Slim Jim.PNG

This character is Slim Jim who really loves flowers. When I saw Bug's post over at his art thread, it gave me a huge surge of motivation that it only took me a couple of hours to get the majority of the drawing done in just a couple of hours (though, I finished the shading stage the next day)!

Wolfsel
Wolfsel.PNG

I made this drawing after Arcanum, but before Stevie and Bug (the cat that is). I already made some very minor improvements to my art skills at this stage, so it looks good in my eyes.

Scarlett
Scarlett.PNG

I'm sorry if I hurt your eyes. Drawing humans are not my strongest suit lol.

Oliver Holland
Oliver Holland.PNG

Aaaaand here we go again with another human OC. It was also around this time when I experimented with clothing folds that I still struggle so badly. It's like the new hands for me where I'm left feeling stumped for a long time.

Bug (Not to be confused with the other Bug that we know and appreciate!)
Bug.PNG

The final character for this post! I made sure that Bug looks extra fluffy in the drawing and I feel like I achieved that goal very well! Plus, he's just vibing while walking wherever he goes. :)

If I'm not slow as a snail again, I might post the next group very soon!​

Chapter 4a: Bug's Anthro OCs
We're getting close to the home stretch! This final group of Bug's (@/xSuperMario64x) characters is from the "Anthro OCs" folder on his toyhouse page! Stock icons will come first then the drawings after in a separate post. Personally, this is my favourite group since they're all animals lol.
Bug's Anthro OC's SSBU Icons.png

Arcy

Arcy SSBU Stock Icon.png

Yumi

Yumi SSBU Stock Icon.png

Solmew

Solmew SSBU Icon.png

Alia

Alia SSBU Stock Icon.png

Azulo

Azulo SSBU Icon.png

The colour of Azulo's hair is supposed to be gradient, but uploading decals containing gradients always had them displayed incorrectly in Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport. Well, in my experience at least.

Marco

Marco SSBU Icon.png

Celeste

Celeste SSBU Icon.png

Celeste was the first (if not, the second) character I've done in terms of making a stock icon, so it might not be as well polished compared to others.

Aurora

Aurora SSBU Stock Icon.png

Crystal

Crystal SSBU Icon.png

Shy

Shy SSBU Icon.png

Enrique

Enrique SSBU Icon.png

Crocogator

Crocogator SSBU Icon.png

Jeremiah

Jeremiah SSBU Icon.png

Maxwell

Maxwell SSBU Icon.png

I really like the stock icon I did for Maxwell out of all of the characters!

Lumew

Lumew SSBU Icon.png

Kit

Kit SSBU Icon.png

Jen

Jen SSBU Icon.png

Who knows? I might post the rest of the drawings tomorrow and that will finish off the entire art project and car livery that I made for my friend, Bug. 😁

Edit on November 12, 2022: Typo error.

Last edited:
Chapter 4b: Bug's Anthro OCs
Gondola Boarding Point_.jpeg

This is it, the final group of drawings containing Bug's (@/xSuperMario64x) anthro OCs! Aside from a couple of drawings, my skills start to shine in terms of doing my best to eliminate art lean by constantly mirroring my work throughout the process. This is because all the characters you see in the photo above are flipped from their original form! It may not look much, but this helped improve my drawing skills in a major way going forward in the future. Of course, here are the individual drawings of each character!

Arcy
Arcy.PNG

Yooooooo, it's ya boi Arcy! Yes, his design is based on Arcanine from Pokemon lol. In terms of the pose, I used this image as reference to make him pop out a little more. In case you're wondering who the person is, his name is Kimi Raikkonen who competed in Formula 1 until the end of the 2021 season when he retired from the sport for good.

Yumi
Yumi.PNG

There aren't any new drawings of Yumi at the time of this post, so I had to make do with the references to older drawings of her. Regardless, I still think I drew her really well along with the dynamic pose. After all, squirrels are known to move around quickly! Or what my sister would like to call them zig-zags. 😅

Lumew & Solmew 💙❤️
1668300924577.png

Oh look, it's Lumew and Solmew again! I know you guys have already seen these two, but I'll put them in again since they're a part of the car livery like many others. I bet you didn't know that the drawing of Lumew and Solmew I posted a few months ago was going to be used somewhere else haha. Oh, if you want to be cutified by them some more, they can communicate with each other telepathically and it melts my heart. 🥺

Alia
Alia.PNG

I really love how I drew Alia here (by the way, it's pronounced AY-lee-uh)! She's just up and jumping around in a happy mood! Definitely one of the best drawings that look great even when mirrored.

Azulo
Azulo.PNG

Azulo was the second last character I had to do out of all characters (with Toucat being the last one). He looks so cute and I'm glad that I drew him very well. :)

Marco
Marco.PNG

Meet Marco the axolotl! I did a small bit of perspective with his left arm here. While not reflected in the drawing here, Marco can sometimes be seen wearing a Mario nose and moustache according to his character description on Bug's toyhouse page.

Celeste
Celeste.PNG

Surely I'm not the only one who gets Rosalina vibes, right? Celeste was one of the first few characters I drew at the start of making the car livery, so it looks a little rough like Flynn and Arcanum. While some art lean exists, the one strength it has compared to the decal version of this drawing is the coloured shading! This drawing was completed days after Bug made new art of her back in April, so I picked up a couple of pointers and a little bit of experimenting from there.

Aurora
Aurora.PNG

Why yes, Aurora is basically Umbreon from Pokemon lol. Just seeing her by herself waving at seemingly no one is a little odd, but if you looked closely at the photo of the car livery in this post, it makes a lot of sense.

Crystal
Crystal.PNG

Meet Crystal! She is a motherly figure to Aurora ever since responding to her physical and emotional distress according to Crystal's description on Bug's toyhouse page. She must be a kindhearted character and I wouldn't mind giving her a hug if she were to be real. 😊

Shy (left) & Enrique
Shy and Enrique.PNG

Shy and Enrique are both siblings! It may not look as ideal, but I still like the drawing of these two. Fun fact: Enrique was initially Shy, but in blue colour. Bug didn't feel right just changing up the colour of her, so he made a new character entirely!

Crocogator
Crocogator.PNG

Not much to say here, but I will say that Crocogator heavily reminds me of Yoshi lol.

Jeremiah
Jeremiah.PNG

This is Jeremiah the jerboa! At the time of this post, there are only two drawings of him leaving me with very few references to use. Regardless, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

Maxwell
Maxwell.PNG

Maxwell looks so adorable! He's just really happy walking around, though he may leave an impression that he's sleepwalking. But according to Maxwell's character description, he's a professional nap taker lol.

Jen (left) & Kit 🤎🤍
Kit and Jen.PNG

At the time of this post, Jen and Kit are Bug's newest anthro OCs (though the latter already existed since 2008-2009 as a concept)! I was very motivated during the time of drawing this piece, so it took me roughly a day and a half which is pretty quick considering I was doing two characters at once. On a random note, I finished the rest of the shading stuff while I was at a Honda dealership waiting for the car to be inspected for various things.
Maybe I should draw the car I drive in real life someday and reveal it. Thankfully, no one seemed to mind it, mostly because they didn't even see this drawing in the first place lol.

And there you have it! Those are all of the drawings of Bug's OCs and plushies that I placed on the car livery. I guess my work here is done! Or is it? 👀

Bonus Chapter: Extra goodies!

Reliving the battle
Back in late August when I initially completed the car livery, the timing of the online free trial came at a perfect time, so it was a golden opportunity to race online against other people while showcasing my stuff in the process! The drivers were most likely confused as to what they were seeing lol. The livery is slightly outdated since then but is pretty much the same after that.

An Extra Decal to Showcase
Ah yes, I got a few more stuff up my sleeve before I wrap up showcasing the car livery stuff that literally took me months to do. Speaking of which, there is one more decal on the Volkswagen Beetle Gr. 3 that I have yet to showcase. This is because it can only be seen when driving from first person view where it's located on the driver's side mirror. Unfortunately, It's a little hard to get a good angle and actually gets a little blurry during gameplay, but I'll show it anyway.
Gran Turismo® 7_20220925193716.jpg

And here is the decal I've been trying to show:
1668644476241.png

It's Sterling once again lol. You may already recognize this drawing if you saw the signature I made mainly for the 2022 TBT Fair enchanted forest theme featuring the animal villagers of myself and my friends!

An Alternate Car Livery?!?
Yellow Bug.PNG

That's right, I made a different version except now it's yellow lol. The majority of the stuff is the same except that I just rearranged them while also showcasing my efforts to eliminate art lean. The twist here, however, is that it's actually from GT Sport and not Gran Turismo 7, so I simply cannot change between the two in the same game. If you're wondering why 90% of the Beetle is yellow, it's because Bug (@/xSuperMario64x) told me that he used to own a yellow New Beetle prior to the red one he has now. Anyways, I'll drop a few angles here and there!

Front
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20221009193956.jpg

Rear
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20221009193738.jpg

Left

Yellow Bug (left).PNG

So here are Bug's anthro OCs in their original view!

Right
Yellow Bug (right).PNG

Now his other group of OCs have their turn of being mirrored and honestly, it ain't that bad!

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20221009194138.jpg

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20221009194514.jpg

Since the Beetle is yellow, it's a perfect opportunity to place the faces of Spongebob on it lol.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20221009193841.jpg

Yeah, apparently someone made a decal of Matt from Wii Sports which surprised me, so in he goes!

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20221009194216.jpg
Since there are some decals that aren't made by me, I'll link them below.
Matt (wii sports)
Dodo Airlines 04
Rainbow Pattern
Nintendo
atsumare_logo
Nintendo 64

Fred-RevUpThoseFryers
NookClub (Black)
Able Sisters
Super Nintendo
Spongebob HappyFace
SpongeBob Face Anxious
Doodlebob
spongebob_logo_old

Toucats!
Did you know that Toucats can come in different colours? Well, they do! Bug has some colour variations of his own (which are the first three), but I made a few while my sister came up with one. These are actually Inkscape drawings of Toucat hence why I can duplicate them and just change the colours from there. Yes, the one on the top right is in non-binary and aroace colours lol.
Toucat colour variations.png

I even made different colours for the Smash Bros. stock icons too!
Toucat SSBU stock icon colour variations.png

Old Drawings of Bug's OCs?
What if I told you that it wasn't my first time drawing a few of Bug's OCs? I actually made an attempt sometime in February 2021 when drew Flynn, Toucat, and Azulo You can find my old drawings (combined together) below in which you can see a massive difference in skill back then compared to now!

Old (February 2021)
1668647523481.png

New (April 2022 - August 2022)
1668647534449.png

Now let's test the art lean!
Old
1668648067096.png

It looked fine before, but mirroring the work absolutely butchers it completely. Flynn's eyes aren't exactly the same size, Toucat's face is slanted, and there's something about Azulo that feels off.

New
1668648074885.png

With the art skills I gathered over the course of 2022, Flynn, Toucat, and Azulo, the trio are left intact despite mirroring them. Constantly mirroring my work throughout may not sound much, but it's helped improve my drawings in a major way. Actually, I didn't constantly mirror my drawing when I did Flynn since I drew him so early on, but he still looks good!
Okay, now is the finish of showcasing all of the stuff I showcased for Bug's car livery for the Beetle. I've sunk in soooo many hours into making all of these drawings, tracing them over in Inkscape, and applying them in-game. Had he not told me about the existence of Beetle Adventure Racing earlier in the year back sometime in March, I don't think all of these things would've existed, nor would my art skills improved in general and my strengthened friendship with Bug. 💛💜

Attachments

• 1668647213796.png
    1668647213796.png
    491.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 1668647222034.png
    1668647222034.png
    517.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 1668647231124.png
    1668647231124.png
    473 KB · Views: 13
I actually finished this drawing last night and now I'm going to present it! For the umpteenth time, it's Lumew and Solmew except I drew them in Sailor Moon style! I had this idea in my head for quite a while and it fits them really well. Of course, these two OCs belong to @/xSuperMario64x and I want to give credit. What can I say, I am extremely happy with the outcome considering it's quite a challenge for me to mimic a certain art style. 😊
Lumew & Solmew Sailor Moon Art Style.png

At some point during the process of drawing, I wasn't too happy with the ears as they were too rounded (references from the show indicate the ears are more pointed). However, I took a screenshot of it since it looked good at the same time, and would be a shame to delete it entirely. It's not coloured, though.
Lumew and Solmew Sailor Moon Style (alternate ears).PNG

I uh, hehe, recreated the drawings in Inkscape to put them on a 1966 Volkswagen 1200 (aka the classic Beetle) as decals in Gran Turismo 7! Note: The other decals you see here do not belong to me.
Gran Turismo® 7_20221118214812.jpg

Edit: Added the alternate drawing!

Last edited:
New year, new post in my art thread! There are a few that I want to put out first before revealing a new art piece that I finished very recently. In fact, this is something that I want @Roxxy, @Midoriya, and @xSuperMario64x to see. If you remember the 2022 Celebrating Diversity event, you may recall that people created their own animal villagers based on themselves. In this case, Kylie & Kodie the kangaroo represents Roxxy, Tazan the Tasmanian Devil represents Midoriya (Riley), and Sterling the Silver Fox represents xSuperMario64x (Bug)! I’ve linked their entries if you want to check them out for yourself. Why do I bring this up you ask? Because I’ve drawn their villagers a few times in my art pieces and the fact that these three are my greatest friends on TBT. Of course, I also incorporated my own villager, Pag-asa the Philippine Eagle!

Enchanted-Forest-signature-V2.png

I originally used this piece of art in my signature back during the 2022 TBT Fair in line with the enchanted forest theme. Though, Roxxy’s character, Kylie & Kodie, weren’t present until I reused this drawing again for the 2022 Halloween event. I felt a little bad excluding her villager in the previous version, so I added them in and the entire group is here!

Sterling-Kylie-Kodie-Pag-asa-and-Tazan.png

1673320804175.png
Here is another piece that was also used as a signature at one point! If you ever watched the movie Turning Red, you may recognize these poses from a particular scene. Since there are four of us, I found it to be the perfect opportunity to mimic this scene. This is so wholesome looking at it while Sterling, Kylie & Kodie, Pag-asa, and Tazan are just vibing on Main Street from New Leaf.

Doodle.PNG

I was at a Michael's store sometime in November last year and did a really quick (and also messy) doodle that took me around 10 minutes to do, all while there was a dog barking indoors for some reason. My apologies for making the heads of Tazan and Sterling too big lol. 😅

Ooooh boy, now here is the art piece that I’ve recently finished to start off 2023!
Winter-Animals.png

This idea has been floating around in my head last year in early December, but I didn’t get around to doing it until much later due to IRL stuff. I dunno about you, but I simply find this amazing to look at with a winter theme going on. If you look closely, you may have noticed a slight yellow shade blanketing these adorable animal villagers. One thing I noticed about wintery clear sunny days is that there’s a tiny bit of yellowness to brighten everything, especially when the sun is not far from settling over the horizon. And so I applied it in my drawing while also experimenting how to completely cover specific layers (and then reducing opacity) without ruining my drawing. I'm also thinking of using this art as a signature too, but I need to get permission from three of my friends first if they're okay with it.
I was conscious in giving specific clothing to these animal villagers as well. For Kylie & Kodie, I wanted to make sure that their winter clothing pops out, but doesn’t overpower their purple appearance too much. You go you, Roxxy!

For Pag-asa, I wanted to give him some winter clothing that was used in the 2018 Winter Olympics that Canada participated in, particularly the mittens, hat, and jacket. I actually have these three items... As a person who lived in Canada for pretty much their entire life, it fits him pretty well. Pag-asa doesn't want to go neeeeeeeeum just yet lol.

As for Tazan, I wanted the colours of his winter to be faded (or pastel?) so his black belt would stand out more. It’s partially concealed, but it’s still there! Oh, and howdy there, Riley!

And finally, I wanted Sterling to wear a penguin suit from the Super Mario Series simply due to the fact that Bug loves anything to do with Mario! The colours used were different, though. But you may have noticed that the purple colour scheme is exactly the same one used for the Forest Spirits team back then during the 2022 Halloween event. Bug was on the Forest Spirits side for quite some time, but he was unfortunately snatched at the very last minute by the Dead Tree Wraiths. He loves the colour purple, so I thought surrounding his villager (or fursona), with the colour of the Forest Spirits would be a nice callback. Don't forget to shine on, Bug!

To make things better, I even grouped the drawings of each villager!

🦊Sterling🦊
Sterling-Drawings.png

What is always needed whenever I drew Sterling: Just simply due to the fact that he is a silver fox.
I don't want to conceal too much of himself since I know Bug loves these kinds of foxes so much, on top of how they're rare to begin with. I was initially going to exclude Sterling's ears when drawing him in a penguin suit, but it would restrict him to the point where it might make him unrecognizable.

💚Tazan💚
There's no tasmanian devil emoji fhgdsjk.
Tazan-drawings.png

What is always needed whenever I drew Tazan: Including the black belt.
I know the black belt is something that Riley is very happy to achieve in his life, so to see it too on his animal villager would make it even better!

🦘Roxxy🦘
Kylie-Kodie-Drawings.png

What is always needed whenever I drew Kylie & Kodie: Including the moon pendant and is worn by either of them.
Roxxy had a custom design somewhere that had this moon pendant on her purple dress and personally thought it stood out to me the most. When I read her entry during the 2022 Celebrating Diversity event, I'd occasionally have Kodie wear it at times as a sign to show how children are our future and how we should lead them in the right way.

🦅Pag-asa🦅
Pag-asa-Drawings.png

What is always needed whenever I drew Pag-asa: The vibrant feathers on his head (or his 'hair' lol).

One of the most striking features of a Philippine Eagle is the feathers on its head. It's what catches my eye the most, so it's important to me to incorporate it into Pag-asa's design even when he wears a hat. One feather at the very least will do.

Extra stuff of Pag-asa!
I made a quick drawing of Pag-asa one time while Bug was feeling down at the time. While I originally made this to brighten his mood, I eventually used this drawing as my discord profile picture. But wow, the colour orange fits Pag-asa quite well!
Silly-birb.png

Out of context quote.PNG

I also made a decal in Inkscape so I could use it in Gran Turismo 7 because why not. It's also a good opportunity to show a test against art lean! For those who are curious, the car used here is a 2002 Honda NSX Type R.
Gran Turismo® 7_20230109220031.jpg

And finally, let's not forget the first drawing of Pag-asa that I ever made during the 2022 Celebrating Diversity event. Minor changes to his design have been made since, but I won't forget how Pag-asa started out and how much this villager resonates with me.
TBT-Celebrating-Diversity-2022.png

You can read the villager description of him if you want! Just be prepared to read lots of text yet again lol.
Villager Name: Pag-asa (Means “Hope” in Tagalog)
Villager Species: Eagle (more specifically, the Philippine Eagle)
Villager Personality: Normal
Villager Catchphrase: Neeeeeeeeum!
Clothing: Starry tank and blue Pineapple Aloha Shorts
Interests: Drawing, driving, listening to music, playing video games
Coffee order: Mocha, a lot of milk, and three spoonfuls of sugar
Favourite songs: Drivin', K.K. Bashment
Dream car: Honda S2000

How this villager represents me:
Eagles are my favourite animals. Pag-asa is a Philippine Eagle which is endemic to well, the Philippines. If it’s not obvious enough, he has a Filipino background like me. And Pag-asa means “Hope” in Tagalog. I chose this name because of hoping that people (or animal villagers in this case) will get along better regardless of our differences and struggles.

How else does Pag-asa represent me? Well, one thing for sure, he’s quite the car enthusiast! He loves talking about it, driving a variety of them in video games, and learning their history about them. Heck, he even tries to draw them, albeit in an okayish state. Pag-asa gets really happy whenever he sees a car in real life on a road that is present in a video game. Whether it’s a classic American car like a Chevrolet Corvette C3, a regular everyday car like a Honda Element, a car that’s featured in a show like a classic Mini Cooper from Mr. Bean, an Italian car like an Alfa Romeo 4C, or some obscure car like a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia, it’s sure to bring him lots of joy. I could list more, but I’ll leave it at that. What car you see behind Pag-asa is a Honda S2000 which is his dream car. He likes how it looks, drives, and of course, the sound! He obviously doesn’t have one in real life, but at least he can drive it in games that have them to have a good time. At times, he’d stop inside a tunnel and just rev the engine for the smiles. He also happens to have a Hotwheels toy of it lol. Staying on the topic of cars, Pag-asa likes to watch Formula 1 and other motorsports hence why he is holding a racing helmet on his side. You can see the flag of The Philippines on top of the helmet if you pay close attention enough.

Aside from being a car nut that one of his friends calls him, Pag-asa does have other interests. He likes to go for walks as a small exercise not only to keep his physical health in check but to feel good mentally as well. He also likes to draw and while his skills are not great compared to other talented villagers, Pag-asa is really happy with the progress he’s made over the years. You can even see a Wacom pen hanging on the side of his head. He also likes listening to music… Even though 80% of the songs in his playlist originated from video games. Speaking of video games, he loves playing them, even more when he revisits one to bring back nostalgic memories.

Pag-asa’s favourite snacks are Taho and Pandesal, in which he’s holding the latter. He’s thinking about spreading some Nutella on it, but a cheese spread wouldn’t be a bad idea either. Since he was born in Canada and spent 95% of his life in the country, he isn’t too familiar with the cultural differences in The Philippines but has had a small experience with it. Pag-asa still understands and speaks in Tagalog despite slipping up at least half of the time. Hey, at least he’s trying!

When you think of eagles, how would you describe them? Are words such as tough, superior, and emotionless come to your mind, especially in males? Well, you wouldn’t find that in Pag-asa. He has a kind heart and wants to comfort villagers in their times of hardship. And when Pag-asa is able to make them feel better, it warms his heart greatly. Who says that eagles can’t have a heart and be caring to others? We’re all living beings. Not robots. It’s frustrating to hear that having feelings is being “too sensitive” or “vulnerable”, making an individual question whether their emotions are valid or not. I personally struggle with this one a bit as I had to hold back my feelings quite a few times and if possible, cry in secret which rarely happens to begin with. It absolutely hurts on the inside, and I wouldn’t want others to go through it as I did, even if it’s not severe.

Pag-asa’s clothing is nothing special. He just likes clothes that are comfy to wear and not have to worry about looks. Though, you may have already noticed that he’s wearing a heart pin showing the pride flag. While Pag-asa is a straight male, he still wants to support the LGBTQ+ community as he’s met people who identify themselves as such within the community. He admits that he doesn’t know absolutely everything about them, but is willing to learn more and gain a better perspective. Simply put, he doesn’t want hatred to exist purely because of one singular trait of a person. They’re much more than their sexual orientation and gender identity and it’s true, especially since Pag-asa has a couple of friends who are also a part of the LGBTQ+ community, and will stand up for them when they face discrimination. He firmly believes that we should love one another and not have hate.
To bring some awareness, Philippine Eagles are critically endangered with sources saying that there are only 700 breeding pairs left. This is because of deforestation and the fact that they lay only one egg every two to three years, meaning they are very slow to reproduce in numbers. It doesn't help when there are a few people who are mad enough to hunt one down, which killing one is against the law in The Philippines and will be punished for up to 12 years in prison and heavy fines. It made me sad to learn these facts last year because they’re such beautiful eagles to the world. There’s another reason why I named my villager Pag-asa. A Philippine Eagle in real life with the same name sadly passed away in early 2021 due to infections that were resistant to treatment, so I thought I’d give him a small tribute. And what’s special about him is that he’s the first of the species to be bred and hatched in captivity. If Pag-asa was still alive today, he would’ve been 29 years old. To end it off on a lighter note, The Philippine Eagle Foundation, a non-profit organization, aims to increase the population of these eagles. Not only that, but they also treat their injuries that have been found in the wild. It’s nice knowing that efforts are being made to help the Philippine Eagles become numerous again. 💙
Before I wrap things up, here are a few extra facts between myself, Riley, Bug, and Roxxy:
- Our favourite colours partially complete a rainbow and in order too. Roxxy's favourite is purple, mine is blue, and Riley's favourite is green. Bug's favourite colour is yellow, but he's come to appreciate purple too as time went on. 💜💙💚💛
- If you think about the order of the colours, it kinda matches up with the order of our join dates as well. Bug joined in 2011, Riley joined in 2013, and I joined in 2018 with Roxxy joining in the same year a month after me.
- And this is my favourite fact: All four of us were on team Blue's Clues during 2021 TBTWC! It's amazing how I'm friends with these three and we were actually on the same team together. Absolutely amazing. 💙💙💙💙

Oh dear I had to type a lot lol. If you read this post all the way to the end, I want to give a huge thank you. I really like these drawings I made and appreciate being friends with Bug, Riley, and Roxxy. 💙

bruh I def wasn't expecting the midget onion stem thing to make an appearance here 😭😭😭

your art is improving every single time you make a new piece and it makes me so happy to see, especially knowing how far you've come from only two years ago!! this newest one you've done is the best by far and I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future! 💖💙💛💜
also I know I tell you this on Discord all the time but you really are an absolutely fantastic friend and I'm grateful to be able to call you that, stay awesome my dude 😌👌💙

Oh wow, what a lovely surprise to wake up to! You have put a smile on my face and a glow in my heart 💜💙💜 Thank you for your kindness and friendship, I honestly appreciate you so much.

I honestly love how you have brought Kylie & Kodie to life 🥰 the characters mean so much to me and your amazing artwork of them just means the world to me. I never imagined anything so perfect when I (badly 😂) drew them for the diversity contest. You are a wonderful artist, thank you for always being there for me 💙💜💙

A few weeks later and I'm back with another drawing lol. I made this for @/BrokenSanity as a part of our art trade and they absolutely loved it which warms my heart. 💕
Moss-Scarlet-and-Travis.png

For those who don't know, the green wolf is named Moss and the alligator is named Scarlet. These are two of their OCs just jamming together with some good punk rock music lol. Now you may be wondering who that polar bear is and probably a little familiar with it too if you ever checked out the 2022 Celebrating Diversity event. That's right, it's BrokenSanity's villager, Travis (in which you can find more info about their villager here)!

About the drawing itself, I feel like I'm getting a tiny better every time drawing hands. All three of them are pretty decent and I'm honestly a little blown away that I even managed to do that! Well, I'll just let Moss, Scarlet, and Travis continue to have fun dancing (and probably singing lol) and just generally having a great time together. 💚❤️🤍

Okay, see you guys later in over a month again with another drawing since I gotta deal with college stuff once more loooool.

I’ve been liking the artwork you post, specifically for Gran Turismo. It seems like a fun game, especially since I’m really into Mario Kart and the racing aspect. The customization options and vehicle artwork you’ve been sharing are intriguing to me. I enjoy seeing your art!

Indiana Jones Theme Song - John Williams
I'm back with a new art piece! This is actually an OC by @/xSuperMario64x named John Gladys! I know he looks a lot like Indiana Jones but still lol. While my shading isn't as ideal, I am very pleased with the results of how I drew his shoes and hands. Even if it's a 1% improvement, I am still very happy with the outcome. 😁
John-Gladys-drawing.png

If you ever recall the time I drew a huge majority of Bug's OCs from last year, it may not come off as a surprise that I traced my drawing in Inkscape so I could use it as a decal in Gran Turismo 7! And if you also visited his art thread and saw this post, I placed John here in this particular spot on purpose as he is always struggling to find the Toucat. Little does he know that the cat birb is literally flying above him lol. I'm sure one day he'll be able to witness this beautiful creature! On a side note, I get a little nostalgic seeing these other characters I drew.
Gran Turismo® 7_20230324232002.jpg

And lastly, I made a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock icon too lol. In case you're wondering why I didn't include his facial hair, that's because I wanted to keep things consistent from that game. Snake is a playable fighter who has facial hair and yet, his own stock icon doesn't include it.
John Gladys SSBU Stock Icon.png

Gran Turismo® 7_20230324232047.jpg

Aaaaaaanyways, I gotta do Ajax and Anthony eventually since Bug drew them again after not doing so in many years. So perhaps stay tuned for that in the future as I really want to make the livery up to date containing them! 😊

Back