• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Shamrocks 350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya :3
May i do a little haggling for the blue candy?

I got 150 BTB bells... but if you want... i could give you a full set of my town villagers pics with the 150 BTB :3

D: im sorry. I have quite a lot of villager pics already, & i'm really only looking for tbt.
the lowest i would do for blue candy is like 1.3kish

Last edited:
Hiya :3
May i do a little haggling for the blue candy?

I got 150 BTB bells... but if you want... i could give you a full set of my town villagers pics with the 150 BTB :3
Don't want to seem rude, but you're offering 1/10th of the price which is a major lowball. ACNL itema aren't worth very much nowadays either, since a lot of it is hacked sadly...

Why would one hack acnl? takes all the funout of it, and yeah i know i offered an absolute *Bleep* price for it, theres always a tiny flicker of hope that someone takes the offer but yeah, acnl items are hacked allot nowadays...

Is your blue candy dated in 2015? ouo (I'm looking for a 2015 blue candy to trade for my 2014 one ; v; )

x___x omg i just looked, sorry. i couldve sworn the last time I saw, it was 1.5-2k
i will gladly do 1.5 if youd still like.

sorry someone pm'd me, i already bought one for 1.5k :<

Would you trade your popsicle and shamrock for my pikachu egg and 500 btb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back