• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Shadowrun: Dragonfall Mafia - Town Wins!

Thank you. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be honest I'm surprised Endless didn't see it and tell his partners not to bother with me, since that was a stupid place to claim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If cop has 1 on alive outside me/you/Sarasa, then we're almost at autowin even if it's just an innocent report.

And this makes me think you could be Forek's partner as of right now - your reads on Rune are way more uncertain than the reads you have on Forek, which are mostly a repetition of some of the stuff I pointed out after he claimed and a few unique reads about Forek regarding how he went after Crys. You prioritize Runeraider over Forek when there's much more substantial behavior behind a scumread on Forek - thus my suspicion you're simply doing this to save time by getting a mislynch on Runeraider.
I?m actually much more certain about my reads on Rune than I am about my reads on Forek, and even more so now, since him shooting Ashtot makes sense. The main reason being while Forek has made some scummy posts, his style of posting has remained consistent throughout the game. As I pointed out, Rune went from ****-posting, to contributing and making decent posts, back into the land of no-logic posts. Which makes me think someone was playing puppeteer.

Also, I think you're using the term back pedalling liberally right now LaBelle, and repeating it like a verbal tick - it's going back on your previous opinion and changing it, which isn't exactly what Forek is actually doing here although you might argue it is with some of his changed opinions on Endless.
No argument here. I was being too liberal with the word, and Forek wasn?t exactly back-pedalling.
You know, actually, how does a full roleclaim from all the playerbase sound? I think I like the idea of it.
Labelle. I see you lurkin'. You should roleclaim.
Give me time to finish reading why don?t you. :lemon:
I?m Kami, a townie.

If we're going to assume Forek is legit vig then god dangit Forek, then never claim during night as pr with ammo good god.

If we're going to assume Forek is legit vig then god dangit Forek, then never claim during night as pr with ammo good god.

At this point it's confirmed he's vig or 4th scum. Either way we can assume he's safe for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah, seconded on the "never claim with ammo at night"

I'd still not like to have massclaims, since it's further narrowing the pool down to 6 unclaimeds now with two prs in there, meaning if cop doesn't have any mafias on alive and wants to sit in silence for one more day, holding their breath, then it might help town by chance of keeping the prs alive for more days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless there's just a jack that can doctor/cop, then it might be 1 pr.

Safe:
SarasaKat
EnderWiggin
Dad
Forek

Feeling pretty good about:
Crys
LaBelleFleur

Murky:
Feloreena
blu rose
Runeraider
Tom

I cant color and bold bc mobile, but I'm Lucky Strike, a townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also no maf kill = inactives of mafia team maybe(

I'd still not like to have massclaims, since it's further narrowing the pool down to 6 unclaimeds now with two prs in there, meaning if cop doesn't have any mafias on alive and wants to sit in silence for one more day, holding their breath, then it might help town by chance of keeping the prs alive for more days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless there's just a jack that can doctor/cop, then it might be 1 pr.

5 unclaimed.

And I want cop to claim today even if there's only 1 report outside the "Safe" zone.

Do you know why? Because if there's one innocent outside the "Safe" zone I just listed + cop.

That's 4 people, 2 scum. With 1 kp, and 10 living people, that's autowin.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

By towny you mean vanilla?

And maf kill = hit me.

I'd rather us not mass claim, despite the fact it would make the game indefinitely easier.

I'm in class right now, I'll post actual thoughts and stuff later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone left is shown to have been active in the last 24 hours outside of Feloreena, and maybe Blu Rose, but I don't suspect Blu Rose still.

Also Ender, that's depending on whether your reads on people are right. I disagree with you on LaBelle still, they haven't convinced me.

Also Ender, that's depending on whether your reads on people are right. I disagree with you on LaBelle still, they haven't convinced me.

I was counting Labelle in the unsafe pool.

Sarasa/Me/You/Forek = 4 safe.

10 town.

Cop claims with 1 innocent outside the Safe. = 2 more.

10 town, 4 potential lynch targets, 1 kp. You do the maths. =P

- - - Post Merge - - -

There was a godfather though, so in the least a jack with at least the ability to inspect one night.

Good point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I figure I should address my "Doubting" yesterday. I ummed and erred over it until I was sure the lynch wouldn't change. To be honest most of it was to try and get Endless to talk as much as possible. I also wanted to see if I could bait anyone to change off the Endless wagon.

There's also the chance cop was actually roleblocked, it's small, but we know at least someone got roleblocked unless you were lying about being roleblocked n1.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So if somebody has been roleblocked but don't want to fully claim they could at least confirm they were roleblocked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So if somebody has been roleblocked but don't want to fully claim they could at least confirm they were roleblocked.

I too lie about my reasons for lynching scum.

And that's why "If Cop has even 1 inno, I want them to claim"

I too lie about my reasons for lynching scum.

And that's why "If Cop has even 1 inno, I want them to claim"

Back