Mafia Shadowrun: Dragonfall Mafia - Town Wins!

Don't know if I'll be up before EoD, but dad, you're overcompensating for not being able to read me right now. It's actually kind of funny.

I'm down to Lynch tom.

I'm quite capable of reading you actually. Lets move on to the next sentence and take a look at it: I'm down to lynch Tom. Now lets look at the only reasoning you've provided for your scumread on Tom:

Tom:Don't understand any of the townreads on this guy. I just iso'd him twice and his early play is egregiously lazy/null and all of his later play is asserting things other people (mostly dad) already asserted. This is guys play is the epitome of coasting. Unfortunately, this doesn't differ too far from his town play. So I'm not sold enough to go ham here, but there's definitely 0 justification for townreading him.

>utilizes Tom's typical townplay lately to try and scumread him
>But of course, you recognize that townplay, and thus 'I'm not sold enough to go ham here'

Ashtot mentions he'll vote for Tom, and then suddenly...

I'm down to Lynch tom.

There was nothing new between that post and this one that could have sold you, or if there was, I'd expect you to post your reasons as to why you're not fully sold on a Tom lynch, as opposed to your weak Crys/Blu Rose lynch desire.

The current fact that a couple of hours have passed and even more since you originally made the claim and nobody has yet to out that they got a notification of a visit is reason to not believe your claim. Of course, if this is a fabricated roleclaim (which I think it is), then you realized when making it that you need either somebody on your scumteam to claim (more risky if you fail to convince town not to lynch you) or blame it on the complete inactivity of two players (and they've yet to post), or of course just cross your fingers and hope nobody would call the need for somebody to confirm notification of that action even being in the game. It's a time buyer to try and back the lynch off you to save your KP, if anything. You know this claim can't last, and can always say 'that's why I wouldn't have made it up!', but there's a time saving factor involved here.

So guys, I don't want to see one of those annoying last fifteen minute of the day lynch switches when I get back home tonight. Endless' activity today has done nothing but increase my certainty that he's scum, for the defenses given, the things he's avoided responding to or acknowledging, and turning hope towards a Tom lynch. He never provided any of those 'hunches' as to who would have been capable of making those night kills other than him, even though he knew for a fact that certain people were capable of it. This is an example of his avoidance.

- - - Post Merge - - -

reasons as to why you're fully sold*

time buying factor*

Also don't disappoint me town.

p4VGnes.png

You know what? Abe dying totally screws up the flavor text. Just ****ing screws it up. God ****ing damnit Abe. theres no flavor text because i just got back from school and abes character is basically why this all happens so you know what **** you abe

Adrien Vauclair, aka Endless, died like a loser. Hahahahaha!

bAmP9f2.png
You are Adrien Vauclair, the godfather. In 2012, you were the most famous man on Earth. You were the hero who took the legendary beast down. It was you, who took down the greatest threat the planet had ever seen. It was you, who fought through fire and blood to take her down. You took down the great dragon Feuerschwinge. But you didn?t believe it. You grew obsessed with the dragon, believing she was still out there. That she was alive. Despite you taking her down with your very own hands, you couldn?t accept it. And you were right - Feuerschwinge lived. Weak, but she lived in the body of a weak girl. You took her in and you have grown obsessed with the legend, and now you have plans to use her. The fabled hero who took the great dragon down had corrupted into an unstable mess, and now you sought to use her to fix the world. You have devoted your life to her, and you were determined to finish what you started. No matter the cost - even if Germany burns with it. Because of your legendary status, you return as town aligned to inspections. You may send in kills on behalf of your team. You win when you equal or outnumber town.

Simmy, aka L Cocoabean died sadly. (She's a good character!)

qa9z1aV.png

You are Simmy, a townie. You?re addicted to BLTs, a drug that helps you forget your current life. In there, you?re someone important. Special. Monika made you feel important in the real world though. She was the only one who cared about you. To everyone else, you were just a useless druggie. You want to help avenge Monika?s death. You have no powers besides your voice. You win when all anti town forces are dead.

Night ends at September 10th, 4PM. Send in your actions to me.

**** you Endless.

And by that I mean well played. I knew you were scum and you still managed to make me doubt myself.

Whichever of Dad and Sarasa survive me is town leader. Okay guys?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Assuming Endless' death doesn't make it down to 1 KP

- - - Post Merge - - -

IF it does then they get to joint lead town :D

Hey Ender, do you want to roleclaim? You've already claimed blue, it's probably just going to make it easier for town.

Anyway, like Endless said, we can't take any reads from the voting thread since everybody voted Endless. We can look at motivations for voting him though.

Anyway, like Endless said, we can't take any reads from the voting thread since everybody voted Endless. We can look at motivations for voting him though.

To be honest I should've realised he was scum when he said that.

There's actually a lot that can be taken from it, but I'll get to that sometime tonight.

I'm interested in his vote for Blu Rose. I'm pretty sure it was a scapegoat, but it could have been a last minute bus.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, we now know that Endless was behind the PB kill, and there mist be something big there sincehe didn't want to talk about it. I know that there a re a few options that were crossed off, so I'm gonna try and work that train of thought.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The inactive is on!

Dad onslaught: buffed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My eyes are on Forek now.

Oh, and another thing. I'm not supporting Endless or anything, i just partly agree his view on crys. I still think he is scum.

This really just reads like Forek follows the leader if anything, especially considering you did all that work to ISO Crys when Endless likely got busy.

One post later:

Partly agree = Doesn't agree 100%. I don't think you are town, but I don't think you are scum. You are still leaning towards scum for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, you are still null. I can't get a good read from you.

Did you think he was scum? Or did you think he was null? Or could you just not fully develop a significant read on Crys or even try to push him a little? You seem uneasy. But there's a post further in the past that solidified my read that if Endless was mafia, you were likely his partner, might look at that in a few.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for LaBelle I've townread her decently in the past day, but this throws me off regarding her:

Also I don't townread labelle anymore. There's something off in that reads post but I can't place it.

Either Endless did this because he was looking around for a possible lynch to try to make happen, or he posted this as insurance via reverse psychology - he probably figured he was going to get lynched anyways at this point but could at least promote confusion by bussing one of his partners so that we think they, in reality, were victims of Endless' attempts to pull the lynch off himself.

But there's also something off about Ashtot.

Back