• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Shadowrun: Dragonfall Mafia - Town Wins!

Update concerning my role - apparently the whole Doc thing just had weird wording. I can't have refunded lives. So disregard the whole "heal me to give me another life" thing Doc.

But then that means that mafia only has one kp. Given the mafia games around here, mafia usually have at least 2 kp with a full team. It wouldn't make sense.

@SarasaKat

Seeing as you've already outed your role, could you please out your role name? I just want to see if it matches up.

Dad's a bit trigger happy, I know he likes to shoot first and ask questions later. B)

Hey I learn from my mistakes.

Also, a couple of thoughts, but I'm wary of being persuaded by the situation at hand and being manipulated:

-I think that there's no doctor (I have a small reason as to why I don't think there's one in the game), so I think both the attempt on Sarasa and the PB kill were both mafia kills.

-I think there's a reason Sarasa was chosen among the experienced as the night 1 kill and that pillow bunny was potentially the second kill thrown in for the sake of confusion - why her and not another more experienced player? I think there is definitely somebody with experience on the mafia team, and my highest suspects due to my guess that they know Sarasa the most is that it could be Endless or Enderwiggin. I'm just assuming they're coming from the same place though and coming here for mafia (Endless, then Sarasa, then Enderwiggin).

Right now, I'm actually suspecting Endless a little more than Ender if I'm assuming this trio knows each other. Endless has made the excuse that they're busy irl and not posting much, but I'm not buying that they'll at least thoughtfully skim the game before they post and address multiple things at a time, but recently a lot is going on that I'd expect Endless to comment on, but he's not doing it. Furthermore, the idea that Endless is maf and is repeating their Bravely Default play is one that has already been shut down, I mean why would an experienced player repeat their most recent mafia play as mafia when they've had so few games on this site in particular? There's wine potential here. Lastly, I found it odd that he said we should focus on those who didn't follow the Dolby bandwagon, because like Tom said, that's just 2 people and one of them was himself voting for me under the reasons of baiting commentary surrounding that, leaving the very vulnerable Runeraider as the one Endless is telling us to focus on.

-With the guess that there's somebody experienced on the team, and after grilling him in the exchanges we had last night and taking a day to think about his reactions and what he posted after pillow's death, I actually don't think that Runeraider is mafia at the moment - they're very vulnerable to a lynch today because Sarasa the uncounterclaimed vig is picking up with grilling Rune, and the other reason I don't suspect he's maf is because if he was on mafia's team they wouldn't let him go around posting like he has recently, practically setting himself up for suspicion at points.

-Enderwiggin is another suspect, and I find some of his wording of his posts funky at times, but this is the first game I've played with him and that leaves me with no meta to go off other than my assumption he knows Endless and Sarasa - which in regards to further analyzing what he has to say from here is a good thing.

Oh, and I still have suspicions about LaBelleFleur for reasons stated earlier.

My current townreads are Sarasa, Runeraider, Crys, and Tom.

I'm unsure about Forek but I'm keeping an eye on him, Ashtot has a chaotic playstyle and I'm not sure what to think of him based on what he's given me so far, and the inactives are inactive so there's nothing I can do about them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not buying that he'll not at least*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also inb4 my reads are disenfranchised because lolyou'reusingmetaomgus.

So looking from last nights kills - pb is ded and sarasa got shot. I'm still not sure why rune thinks he's confirmed town? He's still on my watch list rn. So one thing to look at is the people saying i look scummy because pb died. Sure, that makes me look scummy, but what kind of person kills somebody suspecting them thats just plain stupid. Thinking that mafia is trying to frame those that pb fos'ed.

lol yep still neither townreading or mafreading Forek. Hmm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Something about your last post here seems a little more contrived from how you usually post.

dangit now i have to google contrived lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh i see

- - - Post Merge - - -

nah, that was mostly a response to people saying that i look scummy because pb died. lol

Anyways, Forek, if you want to call Runeraider out for not being town (and thus potentially being maf) but also want to believe that the pb kill was a frame, then isn't Runeraider going to be lumped in with you along with Labelle?

Ohhhh i see. So if was a frame, rune is town? Of maf wanted that to happen so rune would be under radar from people? Not sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

A bot confused rn lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

*bot

- - - Post Merge - - -

*BIT

@SarasaKat

Seeing as you've already outed your role, could you please out your role name? I just want to see if it matches up.
Sure thing. I'm Dietrich the Veteran

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Dad This is my first time meeting Ender, actually. The only people I know are LaBelle, Forek, Endless, you, Ashtot (I think), and PB. I've seen Tom and Rune elsewhere, but I think this is my first game with them (unless those two were in sin mafia).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Labelle knows me quite well actually (we've played several TOS and IRC mafia together) so if anything I think this also casts more suspicion on her.

Have you played a lot of games with Endless?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhhh i see. So if was a frame, rune is town? Of maf wanted that to happen so rune would be under radar from people? Not sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

A bot confused rn lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

*bot

- - - Post Merge - - -

*BIT

You're confused. My point with the pillow bunny kill choice theory.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I saw LaBelleFleur briefly glancing at the thread for a moment - makes me have qt suspicions. :)

Honestly, I see Rune as Village idiot (no offense man). They're being so illogical that I'd imagine that one of their mafia mates would of held them back to think about their actions a little more, if he was indeed scum. Plus there's that point that Endless made about them seeming to post whatever was on their mind. So I'm softreading him as Town atm. Only thing I'm seeing suspicious from him is somehow he knew not to vote on the Dolby lynch.

I'm not overly suspicious of Ender. Only issue I have with him is that given his massive amount of activity D1, he seems to all but vanished at this point. He hasn't made a post since right after Dolby was lynched. Also, there's the fact that I was shot and I'm the only one who FOS'd him, so he's in the gray area.

I'm kinda suspicious of Endless, but for different reasons than you listed. I'll let him defend himself (because I want to see what he has to say, tbh), but the fact that he dismissed the kills as unimportant seems like it's screaming bull**** when both of the shots taken seem out of the ordinary. If it's true that mafia usually has 2KP when they've got a full group, then that makes it really odd that they'd shoot a relative new person to TBT mafia (me) and someone who was considered suspicious by most (PB), and to use a reason that would be rooted out-of-game no less.

If there really is no Doc... well then **** me ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Dad Only sin mafia and meme mafia. Meme mafia, Endless was only alive for a day, and I guess we were pretty much both alive until the end in sin mafia (I died the night before that game ended).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jesus - two of you are using anon and three of you are guests.

That sorta clears part of my suspicion away, thanks. But I still find it odd that Endless is letting certain posts people are making go unmentioned because he's the type who has consistently been the one to call people out on things in previous games, as well as the whole 'lets focus on the two who didn't vote for Dolby' thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't confirm that there isn't a doctor though, but part of my role makes me think there might not actually be one. Plus, there's a veteran in a game as small as this, which means veteran(s) could substitute the presence of a doctor. The good thing about you getting shot if anything is that it's most definitely something mafia didn't expect, so everyone's reactions to this bit of info gives us something to read into.

Have you played a lot of games with Endless?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're confused. My point with the pillow bunny kill choice theory.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I saw LaBelleFleur briefly glancing at the thread for a moment - makes me have qt suspicions. :)

You mean this? " 4) Wanted to make it look like 2/3. In all actuality, they want to confuse town. " From Sarasa? Or did you mean something else?

One of the possibilities Sarasa brought up, yeah. But it's the one I think is probably the case.

Sure thing. I'm Dietrich the Veteran

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Dad This is my first time meeting Ender, actually. The only people I know are LaBelle, Forek, Endless, you, Ashtot (I think), and PB. I've seen Tom and Rune elsewhere, but I think this is my first game with them (unless those two were in sin mafia).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Labelle knows me quite well actually (we've played several TOS and IRC mafia together) so if anything I think this also casts more suspicion on her.

That seems to check out, thanks.

If mafia usually has two KP, then it's very likely 4. I don't see a mafia that likely has a strong player on it placing a kill on PB for ****s and giggles. PB was seen as very suspicious, and it's kind of odd how they killed him/her (what do they go by?) when it was likely town was going to do it for maf, anyways.

KP is 1 kill for every two mafia, rounded up on tbt. So if there are four/three mafia they have 2 kills per night, and if it's one or two they have one. There's at least 3 based on the number of players, so I'm not about to assume that was a vig kill. I'm not discounting it, but where did their other kill go? They would have doubled up on you if you were the only one they actually went after.

Ahh, that makes sense. I don't think they went after me twice because since you'd think I'd be dead today since I have two lives, not one life that can withstand two bullets (unless it works like a BP vest?)

Say a Veteran was shot twice when they still had both lives. Would the Veteran die?

Back