• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

[Service] Come to my Weeding Town for your GOLD badge!

corlee1289

Bells
Stardust Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (385) +
Hello!

I bought a second copy of ACNL to make it a weed town, making it easier to get the weeding badges.

I'm selling 500 weeds for 50TBT and 1000 weeds for 100TBT.

It will be Leif in my town who will set a timer and will show how many weeds are left in my town.
Once completed, you can talk to Leif to get a weeding day item also before I end.
You can keep any lucky clovers you find.

Note: Clovers and wilted flowers will count towards your weed badge, but will not count in Leif's counter he has displayed when you come visit.

The gate is: Mayor Fae of Faeriton

People I've helped thus far:
- EmGee
- Dawnpiplup (2.5K weeds)
- Valzed (3K weeds)
- GolguiAr (1.2K weeds)
- Sakuranbo (500 weeds)
- Ably.Saucey (500 weeds)
- Frostbite2002 (2K weeds)
- 5cm/s (2K weeds)
- Ryzia27 (500 weeds)
- Strahberri (500 weeds)
- sammybam88 (1K weeds)
- MarzipanDragyn (2K weeds)
- friendlycat (2K weeds)
- CheryllACNL (500 weeds)
- Reginald Fairfield (500 weeds)
- aniko (1K weeds)
- Kirbyz (4.5K weeds)
- Simple (1509 weeds + 1240 weeds/4500 weeds)
- Alyx (1K weeds)
- Peace.from.Glitopia (500 weeds)

NOTE: You can request that I host an official Weeding Day session [last Friday in April] also, where you can get a piece of furniture from Leif after every 30 weeds pulled when you ask him (for an extra 25 TBT service fee on top of your weeding order).

You can only get 8/12 Weeding Furniture (you won't get the violet screen, lily record player, rose sofa, and cosmo fan), but you can get all the other items. MORE DETAILS HERE

Last edited:
Hi, I'm still available to weed

Awesome! Let me set up the town. The other person with pink hair (Sakura) is a character that I also own in my other game. She's only there to get an item from the weeding day, the 1000 weeds are for you.

Awesome! Let me set up the town. The other person with pink hair (Sakura) is a character that I also own in my other game. She's only there to get an item from the weeding day, the 1000 weeds are for you.

Awesome. Don't forget to add my FC please

Hello! Is it alright if I pay 250 TBT for 2,500 weeds? c:

That would be totally fine. Did you want to do 2500 weeds in one session or break it up into 3 sessions (1000, 1000, 500)?
Let me know when your availabilities are and I can start your order. I'm in EST time zone.

This is an awesome service! Please put me on the waiting list for 1000 weeds. (I'm more than happy to wait for Dawnpiplup to get their weeding sessions completed.) I'm in EST.

I wish there was a way to know how many weeds we've already picked. I know I've picked quite a lot but I may be back if this first round of 1000 doesn't get me that elusive Gold Badge. Thank you!

This is an awesome service! Please put me on the waiting list for 1000 weeds. (I'm more than happy to wait for Dawnpiplup to get their weeding sessions completed.) I'm in EST.

I wish there was a way to know how many weeds we've already picked. I know I've picked quite a lot but I may be back if this first round of 1000 doesn't get me that elusive Gold Badge. Thank you!

Hi! I didn't realize it would be this popular when I started this thread ^^;;
I'll put you in the queue for 1000 weeds and will set it up with you after Dawnpiplup.
I'm usually available between 11AM-5PM and 9PM-11PM during the week. Weekend hours vary for me.

Hi! I didn't realize it would be this popular when I started this thread ^^;;
I'll put you in the queue for 1000 weeds and will set it up with you after Dawnpiplup.
I'm usually available between 11AM-5PM and 9PM-11PM during the week. Weekend hours vary for me.

I know it's really hard to get the Gold Badge so I think a lot of people might be interested in coming to your weeding town.

Thank you for putting me on the waiting list! I'm not in any rush so I'm happy to wait my turn.

Monday through Friday I'm usually available from 10AM - 11AM, 11:30AM/12PM to about 2 PM, 2:30PM/3PM to 5 PM, 8PM to 10:30PM. Weekends are more fluid for me since my family tends to do things on the weekends. Thanks again!

That would be totally fine. Did you want to do 2500 weeds in one session or break it up into 3 sessions (1000, 1000, 500)?
Let me know when your availabilities are and I can start your order. I'm in EST time zone.

Hmm, could we break it up into three sessions? I'll pretty much be available for the rest of today (CST time zone).

On Saturdays, I should be available from around 7PM CT and onwards. Sundays, should be around 5PM CT and onwards. I should be pretty flexible on weekdays. c:

Last edited:
Hmm, could we break it up into three sessions? I'll pretty much be available for the rest of today (CST time zone).

On Saturdays, I should be available from around 7PM CT and onwards. Sundays, should be around 5PM CT and onwards. I should be pretty flexible on weekdays. c:

Sure! W can definitely do that! Would you like the first session of 1000 we do to be today?
If so, I'll need to prepare.

Hi corlee! Thank you very much for this service, it is so helpful!
Please put me in the queue for 1000 weeds. I am in NZT and available on the week-end. I can be available on weekdays as well but not next week ah ah :) Let me know when we can arrange this!
Cheers

Hi corlee! Thank you very much for this service, it is so helpful!
Please put me in the queue for 1000 weeds. I am in NZT and available on the week-end. I can be available on weekdays as well but not next week ah ah :) Let me know when we can arrange this!
Cheers

Hello there! I've noted down your information :D
Would you be available later today or tonight? I'm currently building up another session of weeds

Hello there! I've noted down your information :D
Would you be available later today or tonight? I'm currently building up another session of weeds

Yep that would work, I am available all day pretty much (even though I might not reply straight away if you message me, I will not have my eyes on the forum continually). Let me know a time when you are ready ;)

Back