• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

September, October, and November

Bastoise99

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
These months will be hard for me to get on during. My dad has football till 5:30, so I'll get home at 6, and then I have homework, and It will be my first year of Forensics, so it will be busy for me...When December comes though, getting on will be much easier.

:eek: And I wont be on as much (I'm not sure how much) either. And bul too. Smart Tech is the only one left. :lol:

Yeah, I definetely won't be on as much. School, that new Northwest Health Club we signed up for, Digipen, etc, etc...

Well, I might be able to get on for alittle everyday, but just those 3 months will be hard. Once december hits, I'll be very actve like last year around spring

Bastoise99 said:
Well, I might be able to get on for alittle everyday, but just those 3 months will be hard. Once december hits, I'll be very actve like last year around spring
Will you still be able to be in charge of all the meployees, and the testing, etc at the ACAC?

Well, I SHOULD be able to have a life outside of forums, eh?

Nope.

:)

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bastoise99 said:
Will you still be able to be in charge of all the meployees, and the testing, etc at the ACAC?

Well, I SHOULD be able to have a life outside of forums, eh?

Nope.

:)
Yeah, I can do that.

I guess I'll be the only one here that will be on daily. So far, I have my classes that give me constant homework on different days, and I have 2 days to work on it. So, I probably won't be here until 4 P.M. usually, but I'll still be here every day.

CYNDAQUIL34 said:
I'll be on maybe. I won't have as much time because of school, but I'll have time.
same here. maybe if you made me a mod to help controll things... :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Back