• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Selling: Tybalt & Lace-Up Dresses + ROYAL CROWN in Abel Sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goop

G l o x i n i a
Bells
Switch
1780-5303-7040
Feedback
100% (44) +
Helloooooo~

My name's Goop, nice to meet you.

Tybalt, the jock tiger just asked for me to move.
He's up for sale or a villager trade! Looking for Shep or Kidd or ~150k for him.
Open to any other offers on him, though, as long as he's going to a good home since he's a cutie.

I also have the Lace-Up dresses and the Royal Crown in my Abel Sisters if anyone is looking to purchase them. I plan to be up for a few hours, so feel free to send in requests to visit.
I'm willing to accept any offers in a trade for the Lace-Ups or Royal Crown but it's not really necessary since you'd be going in and buying them, aha

Edit: Added link for visuals on the dress.

Last edited:
Aha I just posted on your thread~

Sure, come on by. My Switch code is listed to the right!

Last edited:
I don't have the Abel Sisters yet - can multiples of the crown be bought like with the Nooklings or is it first come first serve?

Last edited:
Could I stop by, if you're still around?

Sure, you'll be my last visitor. ^^

Update:
Gonna close up the thread selling the crown and lace up dress offer!
Tybalt is still up for trade, but I'll be moving him out quickly if there are no offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back