• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling 🕊️ Sweet/Red Heart Balloons + Seeking: Black Roses 🌹

Anywhere between 600-800 TBT would be great, as that's what they've sold for in the past (and I am very broke loool, curse you gold watering can!)
hmmm.. tbh the most i'd want to spend on it is 400 TBT... 🤔 lemme know what you think of that number O:

I'd prefer to wait on it unless you've got a black rose you can toss alongside the TBT. Thank you though!

Would you be interested in 570 TBT for an arcade token, plus a Moon Bunny fragment, or a mix of pink hybrids, rosewater potions, bunny balloons, or perhaps something else from my inventory? Feel free to let me know if there’s something specific you’re seeking!

Opalescent Crystal is high on my priority list if you didn't want to spend TBT 👀 but no worries if you're not looking to sell. I assume the hybrids are the ones visible in your inventory?

Opalescent Crystal is high on my priority list if you didn't want to spend TBT 👀 but no worries if you're not looking to sell. I assume the hybrids are the ones visible in your inventory?
I did see that and I was waffling! Yes, just the ones in my inventory, assuming everything is working and you can see all my collectibles.

Hey, no worries! Don't trade if it'll make you sad or regret it. :)

I don't have any lineups planned for the hybrids you have for sale, but I have been casually looking for a Bee Plush, if you wanted to do that + 500 TBT.

Hey, no worries! Don't trade if it'll make you sad or regret it. :)

I don't have any lineups planned for the hybrids you have for sale, but I have been casually looking for a Bee Plush, if you wanted to do that + 500 TBT.

I'm so sorry I missed this! Didn't mean to leave you hanging. Unfortunately I love my Bee Plush too much to part with it, but thank you for taking the time to look! I wish you the best of luck with your collectibles/currency.

Back