• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Selling some sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm missing the closet I think so 90k! I have it now so we can trade now if you want!

Hello Call me Daniel, I was wondering how far you were in your process of ordering the Rococo Set. I plan to pick it up at any time tomorrow if that's all right with you. ^^

I'd like to order specific items :

Alpine Bed
Astro Bed and Lamp
Blue Bed and Chair
Exotic Rug
Kiddie Bureau and Wall
Modern Cabinet, Dresser, Lamp, Table
Sleek Dresser and Sideboard
Stripe Wall

I want all of those. Just let me know when they are available :D

Last edited:
Attention customers! Due to all the new orders me and sugapuff now have I'll will not take anymore orders until I can get more orders done!

Hi everybody, I'm gonna be helping with orders for a lil bit now as well ^^ What do you got for me, Daniel :cool:

I can accept the orders for the people who have already asked any new orders will be ignored until we have taken care of more orders! Pumki thank you soo much for help and you can chose as many orders that u think u can handle I will let you catalog the set!

I can accept the orders for the people who have already asked any new orders will be ignored until we have taken care of more orders! Pumki thank you soo much for help and you can chose as many orders that u think u can handle I will let you catalog the set!

You're welcome hehe I'm working on MindlessPatch and AutumnFirefly right now, thinking I'll get Xin's too if I have time. I'm good on the sets but thank you for the offer :3 Actually if I remember I can get you the missing pieces you need to offer a full set, as well. :)

Just PM or just let me know whenever my orders are ready :D

Btw how long does it normally take?

We'll I started this thread yesterday soo is say 1-2 days! Depends on the delieverer though I think pumpki is taking care of your order

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I just did 2 orders and I think that's it for me today hopefully I can get 2 or 3 orders done by tomorrow! Bye shoppers and employees!

because I bought from you, when you get the following and done with orders, may I get the rest of the egg series please?

egg basket
egg bed
egg bench
egg lamp

no rush and thank you! :D

Phew all right, got AutumnFirefly, MindlessPatch, and Xin done. Also grabbed the stereo for alpacasso. Gonna PM these guys now. ^^
That's all for tonight- gettin sleepy and not sure whose orders still need to get done. cx

Pumpki , I added you already. Just let me know whats the total and where to meet

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back