• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

[Selling] PokeSuMo Breeding, all 5IV + Custom Nature

(alolan-ninetails) Alolan-Vulpix / Snow Warning / Timid / Beast Ball and female if can :D for 20 tbt?

^ can do! there's a bit of a waitlist now, so please allow a day or two for me to complete all orders~

Last edited:
I'm interested about The Scizor do you have the metal coat to trade with it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also does your bagon has the egg move Dragon Dance

I'm interested about The Scizor do you have the metal coat to trade with it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also does your bagon has the egg move Dragon Dance

i'm not selling the original scizor, only breeding more! so no, it doesn't come with a metal coat. and yes, the bagons have dragon dance!

Vulpix and cubone plz?

yes, you're already on the list from page 2!

i'm not selling the original scizor, only breeding more! so no, it doesn't come with a metal coat. and yes, the bagons have dragon dance!

I'll buy both The scyther(Scizor)& bagon(Salamence)Intimidate, but not right now because first I'm trying to get more TBT and trying to get the metal coat for scyther

Last edited:
I'll buy both The scyther & bagon without HA but not right now because first I'm trying to get more TBT and trying to get the metal coat for scyther

alright, sure ^^ let me know whenever you want it!

updated main post with shinies (not legit) and more items!

going to try and fill 2-3 orders tonight!

Could you breed me the Hidden ability gible and vulpix? So that'll be 40tbt! Let me know if you can! I reply faster by VM so please VM me!

Hey! I no longer need these two fellas anymore so you can take me off your list! Sorry for any problems I may have caused!

alright, no problem!

Okay I'm back and I got that metal coat

so you want bagon and scyther?

also, i am officially all caught up with current orders! please check your pms if you've ordered already!

i am also selling extra golden bottle caps and 6iv dittos, as well as breedjects! please check the first post.

Back