• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Selling Pokemon & Looking for Shinies, Vivillions etc.~

I have shiny Rotom, Rayquaza, Chansey, and Charizard if your interested! I don't believe they're hacked minus the Charizard and Chansey since I got the both of them from wonder trade!

Cool! Is it the event Rayquaza? I might have it already, think I got a charizard too. But very interested in rotom!

Any shiny pokemon you want I might have just tell me

Hi again!

Sorry about the Minior, it was a gift so thats why I really wanted that nature. I hope we're on good terms!

Im really wanting Mimikyu, Mawile, Salazzle, and Litten (or its evolutions)

Uhh I don't really know how much so offer whatever! No it isn't nicknamed!

I dont wanna be stingy XD Hmm...um... I guess...20tbt ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also this is the FC we'll use for the trade.
2208-8215-5739

I got all the shiny you wanted Litten, Salazzle, Mimikyu how many tbt you offering?

Ok, it keeps saying people are posting here yet I refresh the page and it shows nothing. Glitch or halucinations, what do you think it is guys? XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok sorry page finally loaded now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha that's fine! My FC is 3884-0104-2275 I'll add you right away!

I gave you an extra 5tbt :3

Ill go get my 3ds!

My trainer is Isabel.

Oh thank you so much!! And I was having that same problem as well haha but anyway I'll be here waiting for you!

I got all the shiny you wanted Litten, Salazzle, Mimikyu how many tbt you offering?

Depends on their natures?

I perferrably would like two 6IV Timid Salazzle, two 6IV Jolly Mimikyu, and like two 6IV Adamant Littens? Idk if you hack or not like I said so if you cant thats ok still interested.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh thank you so much!! And I was having that same problem as well haha but anyway I'll be here waiting for you!

No problem :3 And in case you didnt see this is the FC for Pokemon (its different then my main one listed and in my sig)
2208-8215-5739

Oh wait nvm I put a another 1 instead of a 2 the 8215 my mistake!!

Last edited:
I don't know what's going on I'm so sorry for this.. Can you check if that's the correct code?

Yeah I entered yours right and gave you the wrong one for me, I think I gave you one from somebody elses card LOL o.o Im sooo sorry! Mine is: 1306-oh nevermind you got it XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know what's going on I'm so sorry for this.. Can you check if that's the correct code?

Yeah I messed up and gave you the FC on a card in my FL, lights are glaring in my room now and I can hardly read the screens since I have low brightness to save power. So sorry for the trouble. Im a real scatterbrained girl.

Back