• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading /selling my things for kitties πŸˆβ€β¬›

πŸˆβ€β¬› Let’s give it a shot

I'd be willing to part with my shadow kitty, or I could buy you a fancy kitty. But I don't want collectibles in exchange. Do you perhaps have TBT you could exchange for them? Or would you be willing to draw something for me? I really like your art, and if you still had a shop, I would be in there commissioning from you all the time, most likely. ^o^;>

I'd be willing to part with my shadow kitty, or I could buy you a fancy kitty. But I don't want collectibles in exchange. Do you perhaps have TBT you could exchange for them? Or would you be willing to draw something for me? I really like your art, and if you still had a shop, I would be in there commissioning from you all the time, most likely. ^o^;>
Ohh thank you for your interest πŸ’œ I have a whopping 5tbt to my name right now πŸ˜‚ so we probably have to talk art! I would so much love to re-open my art shop but I have so little time these days. I’ll pm you with my latest artworks for examples and let’s talk!

Back