• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Majora's Mask

geez calm down i said after your bidding is over some1 can get myn dont freak out.Im just helping some1 who isnt fortunate to get yours!

cody6695 said:
geez calm down i said after your bidding is over some1 can get myn dont freak out.Im just helping some1 who isnt fortunate to get yours!
You utterly fail at spelling and grammar.
beehdaubs does not like people who fail at spelling and grammar

bdubs2594 said:
cody6695 said:
You utterly fail at spelling and grammar.
bdubs2594 does not like people who fail at spelling and grammar
If I cared, then I would make sure everything was right.

ryudo_dragoon said:
SpikeHawk said:
cody6695 said:
I also have a mask Ill sell if 2 some1 wins this auction come to me.
Get out of this thread.
I have another if it's a three way tie...

Cuttin into other ppls business is mean. o=<

I bid 210k
omg idc i wasn't trying to sell myn over his is said WHEN HIS GETS SOLD if 2 people were going at it I would sell them myn so stop crying and get over it!

cody6695 said:
ryudo_dragoon said:
SpikeHawk said:
cody6695 said:
I also have a mask Ill sell if 2 some1 wins this auction come to me.
Get out of this thread.
I have another if it's a three way tie...

Cuttin into other ppls business is mean. o=<

I bid 210k
omg idc i wasn't trying to sell myn over his is said WHEN HIS GETS SOLD if 2 people were going at it I would sell them myn so stop crying and get over it!
But it would've been better to just watch the topic and see if that happened at the end, saying that like that was kinda rude... I suggest staying out of this topic so flames don't sprout...

I bid 250k

omg w/e it wasn't rude cause i wasn't trying to sell myn b4 his.. his is not sold yet so myn would not even be up for disguesson yet..........

Don't comment about my grammer unless you have nothing better to do (don't do it even if you don't have a life)

Back