• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop || | Selling IGB for TBT | ||

MayorGong

Bells
Pumpkin Cupcake
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (333) +
Hi! I'm giving my in game bells for TBT.

|| | Closed! Exams time TT.TT | ||
|| | R a t e s | ||

► 5mil = 25TBT
► 11mil = 50TBT
► 22mil = 100TBT
► 33mil = 150TBT
► 45mil = 200TBT
► 56mil = 250TBT
► 70mil = 300TBT​

UPDATED: I can go higher, just PM me (we can work some extra offers!) I have to earn more IGB so the maximum I will take from now until I restock enough will be 300 TBT.

|| | O t h e r ... t h i n g s | ||

- Droping method or Re-tail method (I don't mind ^^)
- Trades will be done in your town.
- Please, save every now and then while I'm in your town.
- PM/ VM me if you have any questions.
- How to send TBT to Another User (click!)
- Re-tail paymet method (click!)

Last edited:
I can sell you 300 TBT c: Is it ok if we use my side town? My main is full with patterns and such x) Add this FC please: 1693-4037-6903! Dropping method is best for me c:

Ok, what is a VM before you go? (My first time on this website)

No problem ^ ^ Welcome to the forum! VM is Visitor Message, with this you will recive a notification in your profile so we can keep in touch easy (hope I explain it well >.< ) if you have any question feel free to ask.
By the way, I messaged you already :)

I can buy 10m for 30 if that's cool! Need something to start up my new town;;

Back