• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Selling a Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush! Pay what you want!

-Mars-

Your local reptile and amphibian enthusiast
Bells
Mother's Day Carnation
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Lily
Feedback
100% (231) +
1699135251390.png
Sep 2, 2021 at 11:49 PM
1699135268874.png

Post in this thread, PM me or post on my message wall if you are interested in buying!
Thank you for looking!​

Last edited:
I have a wish token. I can sell it for TBT or I am looking for a yellow rocket pop. let me know if you are interested.

hi! would you trade your wish token (for a lost an fragment if it’s available) for a yellow rocket pop? o:

hi! would you trade your wish token (for a lost an fragment if it’s available) for a yellow rocket pop? o:
I'm sorry for not responding earlier, I was asleep. Yes, if it allows me to get a Lost Fragment 002.AN then I can get one for you in exchange for a yellow rocket pop.

I'm sorry for not responding earlier, I was asleep. Yes, if it allows me to get a Lost Fragment 002.AN then I can get one for you in exchange for a yellow rocket pop.

i can do that! i’ll send the pop your way when i’m on my break! feel free to purchase the frag anytime c: thank you so much!!

edit: i just sent it your way! thank you so much mars! feel free to send the frag whenever it becomes tradeable ✨

Last edited:
i can do that! i’ll send the pop your way when i’m on my break! feel free to purchase the frag anytime c: thank you so much!!

edit: i just sent it your way! thank you so much mars! feel free to send the frag whenever it becomes tradeable ✨
Screenshot 2023-11-01 122419.png
Screenshot 2023-11-01 122538.png

yay thank you so much mars! just wanted to double check on timezones, but was this purchased right before/after you posted the image? o: (so 3:25pm est) just wanted to ask to see if i needed to try and date trade the ghost cat i purchased today, thank you!!
The token was purchased at 12:23 PM PST, the screenshots were posted to the thread one minute later at 12:24PM.

The token was purchased at 12:23 PM PST, the screenshots were posted to the thread one minute later at 12:24PM.

that's perfect! it saves me from date trading anything omg thank you so much again!

Back