• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

area working on.jpg

An area I'm working on.

Static is moving in.jpg

Static is moving in! (Now for Poppy).

Villagers playing around.jpg

Everyone is having good day..

My brother visits wifi.jpg
Brother visiting part 2.jpg

My youngest brother came to my island for a visit, he just started his game.
He went shopping in the stores and hanged around a little.
And I finally have oranges, thanks to him.

New today.jpg

Other things that happened.

EUnZW40VAAAUqbO

I Luv Bunny Day(or should I say Bunny Fortnite?).It is fun.

EUnZ2UHUYAExd6x

EUnZirmU4AAn1GY

What better place to wear a new sweater vest than the beach?

EUnaUFIUEAI1YZp

" I think that the problem may have been that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf. That tended to understate the hugeness of the object."

Been working on terraforming my entire island, and I have to say I LOVE how it's coming along so far! Figured I would share my progress, because it's so beautiful. Going for a flooded Japanese village theme! Most of what's in the last two bottom images will be subject to change (the bridge, mainly) as it's still a work in progress! 10+ hours of terraforming... phew, it's hard work, but really rewarding!

EUoI2ocUYAE59Oq.jpg

EUoI2opUYAEGL5A.jpg

EUoIKVWUcAAhDFy.jpg

EUoIWpuUEAANzU-.jpg

EUo5ZgBUYAE3Q6b.jpg

EUo5ZgRUUAMt_4w.jpg

Completing the Megalocoros
2020040217064500-02-CB906-EA538-A35643-C1-E1484-C4-B947-D.jpg

Happy happy, joy joy! Ankha is moving in!
2020040218061700-02-CB906-EA538-A35643-C1-E1484-C4-B947-D.jpg

Completing the Brachiosaur
2020040218400900-02-CB906-EA538-A35643-C1-E1484-C4-B947-D.jpg

A little idea I had for a photo op
2020040219045000-02-CB906-EA538-A35643-C1-E1484-C4-B947-D.jpg

Fish!
2020040219513900-02-CB906-EA538-A35643-C1-E1484-C4-B947-D.jpg

And these images sum up most of my day (and most of the non-egg day stuff)

Been working on terraforming my entire island, and I have to say I LOVE how it's coming along so far! Figured I would share my progress, because it's so beautiful. Going for a flooded Japanese village theme! Most of what's in the last two bottom images will be subject to change (the bridge, mainly) as it's still a work in progress! 10+ hours of terraforming... phew, it's hard work, but really rewarding!

Those waterfalls are amazing! I mean just stunning.

EUrzFjvUYAEEvB6

There's tai chi,then there's Raymond-chi.

EUr0W_vUEAAy0Ti

Only in Animal Crossing can you see a duckling wearing a diaper and a large polar bear achieving eternal bliss on a deserted island.

EUrzU0BU0AInwrD

Now this sounds like a lot more fun than the actual in-game event.

my turtle, Squirt, and I BIG chillin'

EUqcJBAU8AYqsq-

also its kinda terrifying how realistic this turtle is compared to everything else
Ooh nice setup! That wallpaper adds a nice touch to the room! Does the turtle walk around btw, or does it remain stationary? I'm hoping to find one later tonight!

Ooh nice setup! That wallpaper adds a nice touch to the room! Does the turtle walk around btw, or does it remain stationary? I'm hoping to find one later tonight!

Thank you!! The turtle unfortunately is stationary

but when you click him he snaps his little mouth :eek:

big post up ahead (i took too many pics yesterday)

XiMWvViy_o.png

Appropriate

I1DnrZRF_o.png

I was trying to get a good snooty villager yesterday (it's my last missing personality type), but the game just had to throw Punchy at me. How could I resist him?

cMl5b5lM_o.png

UcmXToUy_o.png

GhoNU6tQ_o.png

Marshal has some interesting logic

89FoUuaC_o.png

xQpSV0q1_o.png

0syOOCuz_o.png

Y9GxruIQ_o.png

OS8qApKr_o.png

j68YWPPf_o.png

j2MUZ76Y_o.png

I wish, Jeremiah.