• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ready for school? I kinda am, but also wish the summer would last longer. Why does it have to go by so fast! Probably because we enjoy it. It's a conspiracy...this is all planned...the government knows we have fun in the summer, so they make summer short and simple. Two full months? they go by so fast...but school takes forever...maybe this year will go by fast...This post was supposed to lead to a question, but I kinda just starting typing what i thought. Do the same.

No. Im never ready.

I hate the fact school starts before my birthday, then I actually like the fact it is before my birthday.

Peekab00m said:
No. Im never ready.

I hate the fact school starts before my birthday, then I actually like the fact it is before my birthday.
Hmm? i'm really tired, so i'll read this again in about 7 hours...XD

I'm quite excited as I get to go to the new school that was built for the past 2 years.

I only got 6 weeks of Summer Holidays, just 2 left! I'm kinda looking forward to School this year because I'm gonna be in year 10(Takin' my GCSE's!!), so I don't have to learn French anymore, but I get to learn Media Studies, so lots of studying of the film and music industry, camera work, it is gonna be fun...Except for the fact that I'll be taking 3 GCSE exams early.(Chemistry, Biology and Physics.)

I have 2 weeks left before I go back to college. :(
Usually college's give 10 weeks, but we only got 8 weeks this year... *facepalm*

2 more weeks and it's back to learning :(.

Eh. It's my last year there before I go to college =(
I'll try to enjoy as much as I can.

Ten days until I start. I hated this year's summer anyway. All I did was nothing. I just want to go to school, and let the year fly by.

I suppose sometimes people miss their friends at schools too. :(
I won't be even seeing my friends this year as I've been moved to a different college.

Miku said:
I hated this year's summer anyway. All I did was nothing. I just want to go to school, and let the year fly by.
Same, all I did was have a sleepover for one night...for once I'm looking forwards to school, even though this year I'm more than likely gonna be bullied, I'm the youngest in the year and being a fan of Doctor Who doesn't help at my school, especially if you're taking Media Studies.

TheDoctor said:
Miku said:
I hated this year's summer anyway. All I did was nothing. I just want to go to school, and let the year fly by.
Same, all I did was have a sleepover for one night...for once I'm looking forwards to school, even though this year I'm more than likely gonna be bullied, I'm the youngest in the year and being a fan of Doctor Who doesn't help at my school, especially if you're taking Media Studies.
Yeah, I'm mostly likely to be made fun of, considering I like to listen to Asian music instead of American music. My school's so white. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back