• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Sanrio Amiibo Sets

Leen

Horizon-Bound Egg
Bells
Switch
1900-8274-9321
New Horizons Token
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Famous Mushroom
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Cherry (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (33) +
Selling Sanrio sets for 100tbt each! The sets are full (if my lists are missing anything please let me know) with the items that come with the RV Amiibo cards. There are some items that I have doubles of. Ideally, I would like to sell them as full sets but willing to sell individual items if no one wants the full set. :)

What's left:

Pompompurin Series:
Pompompurin Wall
Pompompurin Floor
Pompompurin Outfit
Pompompurin Dress
Pompompurin Shoes
Pompompurin Hat
Pompompurin Bed
Pompompurin Chair
Pompompurin Rack
Pompompurin Table
Pompompurin Pudding

My Melody Series:
My Melody Dress

Kiki and Lala Series:
Kiki and Lala Clock

Last edited:
since you have double of them how much for hello kitty and my melody clocks? ^^

(reposted because the first post seemed glitchy)

Last edited:
Can i buy the Cinnamoroll and kiki and lala set? 200 TBT? <3

Last edited:
Pompompourin Pudding for 10 tbt? :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm...

I would love to buy the cinnamoroll set, but I don't have enough tbt coins for it! Would you consider taking regular bells? I'll pay for what I can with tbt coins!

50tbt at moment is too much for me since I have other priorities may I buy just one of them? the my melody one

perfect I can trade now if you're available ^_^

fc 3539 9875 1381

Last edited:
Back