• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Sanrio Amiibo cards (6 pack) back in stock on GAME

Finally got a refund. Turns out they never shipped the cards because they were out of stock. I preordered on November 16. Got an email saying they were shipped. But they were never shipped.

People who didn't preorder still ended up getting their cards. You all suck, by the way. Jk.

If the refund doesn't go through, you bet I'm going to take some serious action.

I am seething.

That's disgusting! I can't believe they'd do that! I'm never bothering with them again.

I got a refund for my cards too and the man on the chat said he was also sending out a replacement. We will see just how true that statement is.

For those of you who know at least one other language, maybe try buying them on European Amazon sites? I got a pack from the German Amazon site the other day, although you do have to be quick. I didn't manage to get them the day before that because I had to wait for my boyfriend to confirm I had entered his address correctly, and by the time he messaged me back (probably about 10-20 min later), they were sold out. :/

But from what I know, they aren't confirmed to come out in the US yet, are they?

That's disgusting! I can't believe they'd do that! I'm never bothering with them again.

I got a refund for my cards too and the man on the chat said he was also sending out a replacement. We will see just how true that statement is.

So they can send you a replacement but for me they're out of stock? Hmm. That doesn't seem fair.
Keep us posted if you do end up receiving cards! I think the people who work the chat have no idea what they're doing.

My cards arrived from GAME today. I was so happy that I was screaming in front of the mail box.
Mine were sent out on November 29th to the West Coast of Canada.

It's usually a 3 week wait with no holidays to Canada. It thought they would arrive in the New Year. The cards were in perfect condition and a happy customer.

Do you think they are worth it? I like 4/6 of them, but they are $10 U.S on ebay right now. Should I get 2 series 3 or the sanrio pack?

I caved in and ordered Etoile's card from ebay. I really want the whole set, but for now I went with the cheaper option of having just her card, and also I'm super impatient and the seller is in the US so I'll get her faster than if i ordered all of the cards from Japan. One day though.

I'm really hoping they release them in the US at some point so I can finally have them all. But I'm happy at least to be getting my baby Etoile!

I just received my blind pack of Sanrio cards from Japan that i forgot i had even purchased before i made my GAME purchase. I have an extra Etoile and Marty now, along with the Lottie sticker. Pretty good pull if i say so. xD

I hope everyone receives their cards soon. I don't think i'll be ordering from GAME ever again, even though i did receive my cards from them. Their customer service is terrible and they aren't very trustworthy.

Last edited:
Im glad the UK version got all 6. It would frustrate me bring like the JP version collecting them all. As i have bad luck :'(

i was hesitant to order from GAME bc i heard about its long shipping times and poor customer service so i caved in and bought the full set of cards and stickers from japan on eBay instead. ngl i was hesitant to order from eBay too bc it was 12/23 and the expected delivery date was either mid jan or late jan to early feb. i ordered on 12/23. it was shipped on 12/24 and it was delivered on 12/30.. pretty good considering it was holiday season.

I still haven't received my cards and it's been about one month, at least. I'm going to have to contact them soon. :( I hope there are still packs on ebay.

I still haven't received my cards and it's been about one month, at least. I'm going to have to contact them soon. :( I hope there are still packs on ebay.

Contact them asap. After 21 days you should contact them.

Same, I bought the full set of 6 cards from a Japanese seller on eBay. It was pricey, but the delivery expectancy was late January to early February and they came January 5th. So, it was worth it.

Back