• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Sanrio Amiibo cards (6 pack) back in stock on GAME

I ordered on November 15, they said it shipped December 5, but I still haven't got my cards TT^TT Anyone else in Canada still waiting? I really hope they're just late and not lost in the mail or something! I'm so disappointed, I was really hoping I could move in Etoile before the new year :(

I ordered on November 15, they said it shipped December 5, but I still haven't got my cards TT^TT Anyone else in Canada still waiting? I really hope they're just late and not lost in the mail or something! I'm so disappointed, I was really hoping I could move in Etoile before the new year :(

I'm in the US but haven't gotten em yet. I chatted with them today and they said their post has been late because of the holidays, pfft, and to check back with them tomorrow if they don't arrive by then. I've had stuff from China arrive faster by ground mail.

I'm in the US but haven't gotten em yet. I chatted with them today and they said their post has been late because of the holidays, pfft, and to check back with them tomorrow if they don't arrive by then. I've had stuff from China arrive faster by ground mail.

I thought the holiday rush might have played a part... I wish they would've been more upfront to start with so I wouldn't have to worry ಥ_ಥ I'm going to give it another week and if they're still not here, I'll get in contact too (my social anxiety reaaaallly hopes it doesn't come to that .__.)

I'm from Canada. I got an email that mine was shipped on November 29th from GAME UK. They still haven't arrived.
On Monday there was no mail delivery because of the holiday. The Hydro bill just arrived and it should have been here on Dec.17th. It's from a local company and that's very late even with the holidays. Most likely they be here sometime in January. Someone did post that it took 3 weeks for a Canada delivery but that wasn't during a holiday.

Last edited:
My shipment from the moment I got the shipping email on the 5th took 19 days to travel from the UK to where I live in St. Louis, Missouri. If you're not getting them in January, I'd be a bit concerned and you have every right to demand some answers.

Gosh, my package was shipped out on the 5th this month and I'm still waiting for it /: Honestly, I'm kind of disappointed with how long the shipping is taking...

Gosh, my package was shipped out on the 5th this month and I'm still waiting for it /: Honestly, I'm kind of disappointed with how long the shipping is taking...

Contact them if you haven't. I was emailing and have at least 5 different rep names in my emails. I know they're telling quite a few peope their orders were lost or refunding them.

Update on this:

I just sent this mail to GAME:

Dear customer service,

On 15 November I pre-ordered an item from you that was to be available from 25 November.
I paid for International Delivery (3-6 working days) as I live in Holland.

On 29 November you emailed me that the item was being packed.

On 5 December, six whole days after packaging my item, you mailed me it was on its way to me and should be with me very soon.

Today it is 23 December and it has been 14 working days since you shipped and there is no sign of my package yet.

Any ideas why this takes so long?

On the 26th they sent me a mail, telling me to wait until the 26th.

Mailed them on the 28th that I still have received nothing and that I expect the parcel is lost. Told them I would like a refund.

They replied today, saying the parcel must be lost and would I like them to ship again or a refund.

Guess I will tell them I want a refund again.

Update on this:

On the 26th they sent me a mail, telling me to wait until the 26th.

Mailed them on the 28th that I still have received nothing and that I expect the parcel is lost. Told them I would like a refund.

They replied today, saying the parcel must be lost and would I like them to ship again or a refund.

Guess I will tell them I want a refund again.

They did not lose it. They told you they shipped knowing full well that they didn't have enough stock.

I'm from Canada. I got an email that mine was shipped on November 29th from GAME UK. They still haven't arrived.
On Monday there was no mail delivery because of the holiday. The Hydro bill just arrived and it should have been here on Dec.17th. It's from a local company and that's very late even with the holidays. Most likely they be here sometime in January. Someone did post that it took 3 weeks for a Canada delivery but that wasn't during a holiday.

thanks for the info, I'm going to try to hold out until January ;w;

Well guess what showed up today. My cards. A month a waited for these cards. GAME would not get my business though.

Rip. I contacted them and said they lost my package /: Wish they would notify me about it rather than me having to ask them where my package is. Is it best to ask them for a replacement or a refund in this situation?? o;

Last edited:
Rip. I contacted them and said they lost my package /: Wish they would notify me about it rather than me having to ask them where my package is. Is it best to ask them for a replacement or a refund in this situation?? o;

I feel like that's their way of saying they just didn't have enough supply to meet the demands. I feel GAME doesn't handle customer service well.

a refund. my initial contact with them say that my package was lost too.

Mine have not arrived yet. When I contacted them I was asked if I wanted a replacement or a refund, and I chose replacement. I really want them! This was the reply I got:

Thank you for your email.

I've arranged for the order to be sent to you again free of charge.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Have a happy New Year.

At this point, I'm just gonna get a refund and order from eBay LOL. I don't feel like waiting for them to be back in stock and then get my replacement.

They did not lose it. They told you they shipped knowing full well that they didn't have enough stock.

Possibly, yes.
Told them I'd buy the cards locally instead because I didn't want to spend another month waiting.

I feel sorry for the guys at customer service.
Must be crap to have to deal with all this **** that's completely outside their control.

Possibly, yes.
Told them I'd buy the cards locally instead because I didn't want to spend another month waiting.

I feel sorry for the guys at customer service.
Must be crap to have to deal with all this **** that's completely outside their control.

I don't know why anyone would buy through GAME if you can buy them locally. If I were in the UK I'd order from Nintendo's site.

Back