• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling sanctuary cycling; in {--} out {--}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antonio is one of my husband's dreamies ^.^ He'd be delighted to have him!

Sure thing! Just let me a few minutes to clear his void, I believe he's had a recent move out :)

Sure thing! Just let me a few minutes to clear his void, I believe he's had a recent move out :)

Oh there's absolutely no need for that :p Antonio comes from Corona, which is a cycling town, so I wouldn't mind!

Oh all right then! I'll be right over ^^ You can add his FC, it's in my sig :)

Oh all right then! I'll be right over ^^ You can add his FC, it's in my sig :)

Ok! :> Please add the FC in my sidebar and I'll open Corona; character's name is Skye~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Antonio is off to Lunaria!
Yay~ Yay~

tumblr_inline_o2cgcjQRk81qzb5w4_500.gif

Back to cycling~

Alright - Beau is in boxes.

Okaydesuka, Aetherinne and Mints will have an hour to reply, and then he's free game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi~ just wondering, will Sally be up for grabs?

(sanctuary)

Yup!

Gigi and Dora have moved in.
tumblr_inline_o2cgkllkQ11qzb5w4_500.gif

tumblr_inline_o2cgq1bzY71qzb5w4_500.gif

Hans has boxed up.
AshtynTama has an hour to pick him up before he's free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back