• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ✿ ᴄᴋ's sʜᴏᴘ [sᴇᴀsᴏɴᴀʟs, ᴜɴᴏʀᴅᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʟᴄ!] ✿

i have vanilla ice cream, vanilla soft serve, and a tweeter.
the only things im really interested in are the rolling suitcase, hot plate, and sushi platter.

i'll be honest: i don't know the worth of streetpass items. so if the items im offering don't even come close, i dont mean to offend.

No offence at all ^^ I've never had street pass items like the ice cream before so I'm not totally sure about them either, they sure sound nice though ^^ I believe I have a hot plate and sushi platter on hand, but the suitcase would need to be ordered in. I'd be happy to do hot plate and sushi platter right now for the ice creams, but the suitcase wouldn't get here for another 1.5 to 2 hours roughly, so if you wanted to wait I can get that as well for the tweeter?

I have octavian in my town and I dont really want him. How do I make him leave? ;-;

Oh wow!! Well, I'm not sure, I've never done villager swapping before but, I think you either have to wait until he decides he's leaving or time travel until you see him say that XD I would be happy to offer you things like a Good Luck Roll, golden rose, bamboo grass for him etc, ^^ I also don't mind waiting on him, if you don't TT c:

Haha me too! I have no experience ;-; Oh that would be great! I TT so maybe I can try getting him out, then I'll tell you again when he's packingc:

Last edited:
@hunahan, I'll be ordering in more sushi platters and kagamimochi in a few hours they should be ready, very keen on the flowers offer c:

@hunahan, I'll be ordering in more sushi platters and kagamimochi in a few hours they should be ready, very keen on the flowers offer c:

Cool. I'm heading to bed soon, but just let me know by pm and we can set up a time tomorrow to do the swap.

I've got the black pansies and carnations growing in my town, so can do the trade whenever you're ready.

Thanks.

As it says in the first post, it's primarily a trading shop, and I prefer to do trades over sales, unless the offer is too good to refuse :p

Let me see what i gotz

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whats the bell value of it so i can compare?

While waiting for octavian to move, could I get hinangyo and leaf bed for my Sloppy lamp and digital photo frame? c:

@jernict12 - http://moridb.com/items/hats/coin-headpiece thats info and pic, I'm not super fussy its just that you need gracie grace store to get, so it's a little more valuable from that perspective but I'm not looking for millions either :p

@Keik, sounds great! I can do that, you want to do that trade now or are you busy TTing? ^^ I'll keep the items on hand for you if you would rather wait C:

Yeah I bet o. o
The items are ready to go and I have you added, let me know if you want to come to mine, or me come to you :p

Can I have Girl's Day UpDo and Emperor's Cap? It's ok also to only catalogue them. Please pm me and tell me the price ;)

Back