• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling RV Visits For Town Funds! [Offline]

i have the complete callie outfit <3

may i stop by hyrule and see the other set?

Yup sure c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay thank you very much! i will add you and give bells now!

I'll reopen the gates once you've added me, i forgot they dont come up unless you were already added beforehand

Edit: Gates reopen

Last edited:
Would it be ok if I came to Hyrule with Isabelle please

And can I have Cece on the 2nd visit please! (15TBT)

Last edited:
Would it be ok if I came to Hyrule with Isabelle please

And can I have Cece on the 2nd visit please! (15TBT)

I have to go for a while once meowsicles is done if you're okay with waiting a bit?
Cece is still in my brother's town though so i can get him to quickly open the gates c:

Posting a comment here, so that I remember to come back X3

I'm online this very moment ^.^ thanks again for helping me, you don't know how long I've been searching for that Low Zen Table! For this visit, however, I'll be using my 2ds instead, and therefore my second town, as I use it to collect various items. Add this FC instead: 3798-0786-4361 just let me know when ready!

I'm online this very moment ^.^ thanks again for helping me, you don't know how long I've been searching for that Low Zen Table! For this visit, however, I'll be using my 2ds instead, and therefore my second town, as I use it to collect various items. Add this FC instead: 3798-0786-4361 just let me know when ready!

Once Mr_Soldgineer is done I'll add you c:
Shouldn't be too long hopefully !

Back