• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Shop ✧༺♥༻∞ Ruri's Little Popup Shop ∞༺♥༻✧ ~ IGB, NMT, Furniture, Fossils and more ~ ~ Looking for TBT ~

Hi there! I'm interested in trading a bunch of TBT for IGB.

How much were you looking for? I'm willing to trade up to 300 TBT, but I totally understand if you don't want to do such a large trade/aren't looking for that much.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there! I'm interested in trading a bunch of TBT for IGB.

How much were you looking for? I'm willing to trade up to 300 TBT, but I totally understand if you don't want to do such a large trade/aren't looking for that much.

Thanks in advance!
Hiya~ I am looking for any amount of TBT~ No amount is too much~ The rate I am working with is 8 TBT per 100k which would be 1 TBT per 12.5k~ If you want to trade 300 TBT, that'd be 3.75mill, which I am fine with doing~ Let me know if my math is right and if you are still interested in trading 300 TBT~

Hiya~ I am looking for any amount of TBT~ No amount is too much~ The rate I am working with is 8 TBT per 100k which would be 1 TBT per 12.5k~ If you want to trade 300 TBT, that'd be 3.75mill, which I am fine with doing~ Let me know if my math is right and if you are still interested in trading 300 TBT~

Yep, that math looks right to me! I'd be happy to trade the 300 TBT for 3.75 million IGB.

I'm eating dinner soon, but I'll be available to trade in about an hour and a half (around 8:30 p.m. EDT) if that's okay with you? I can message you when I'm ready. If you're busy around that time, then we can work something else out!

Yep, that math looks right to me! I'd be happy to trade the 300 TBT for 3.75 million IGB.

I'm eating dinner soon, but I'll be available to trade in about an hour and a half (around 8:30 p.m. EDT) if that's okay with you? I can message you when I'm ready. If you're busy around that time, then we can work something else out!
Yes that is fine, I'll wait for your message then~ I'll add your name to my list as well~

Yes that is fine, I'll wait for your message then~ I'll add your name to my list as well~

Hey there! Thanks for being patient. I'm ready now to make the trade. I'll be available for about an hour or so.

Please just let me know which town you'd prefer and when I should send over the TBT! I haven't done TBT trades in years, and I don't remember the best protocol, so I'll follow your lead. : D
Post automatically merged:

Just confirming that the trade happened~

Thank you very much for the Bells, and for your wonderful serenade on the tambourine as I picked up the Bells, haha. And your town looked lovely from what I saw of it!

I'll be sure to leave you feedback, so feel free to leave me a review as well if you'd like. No worries if you don't want to!

Regardless, have a good one! : D

Last edited:
Back