• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop ✧༺♥༻∞ Ruri's Little Popup Shop ∞༺♥༻✧ ~ IGB, NMT, Furniture, Fossils and more ~ ~ Looking for TBT ~

My friend actually found the fossil she was looking for, so would you mind terribly cancelling my turn/order? sorry! thanks anyway ^^

I'm so sorry I'm a dummy~ Just noticed that D i a had asked for the refrigerator before you~ So I can't give you the refrigerator~ You can still get the bells thou~
Aw that's fine! ^^

hi! may i get the autograph cards, white cordless phone, intercom monitor, lab-experiments set, synthesizer, utility sink, modern wood flooring, and office wall for 15 tbt (if i counted right)?

hi! may i get the autograph cards, white cordless phone, intercom monitor, lab-experiments set, synthesizer, utility sink, modern wood flooring, and office wall for 15 tbt (if i counted right)?
Hiya~ Yes you may, it is 15 tbt~ I'll add your name to the line~

hi! what color are your rough rugs =)
Hiya~ The rough rug only has 1 color/design~ This is how it looks:
1589156317680.png

hi! could i get the strawberry-chocolate wall and wildflower meadow for 8 tbt? ;u;

hi! could i get the strawberry-chocolate wall and wildflower meadow for 8 tbt? ;u;
Yes you may~ I'll gather everything together and get you a code~

can i get the box sofa(is it complete?)/Blue
red gas range(oven)
Blue mug
for 3tbt (unless sofa is complete)
I don't have the corner piece, just the straight sofa piece~
1589302659528.png

This one~ You may have all those items, I'll put you on line~

Botanical rug, rough rug, tea set (red) for 8 tbt?
Sure thing~ I'll add you to the list~

Back