Shop | ruff's pixels den! | {closed} {on a hiatus}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again! I have a project for you huhu... how much would you want for a town pixel sig?
I do have some wishlist items I can add to the payment.

Uwa~ o_o I'm not too sure about that. If it were 10 humanised villagers I'd probably want 750 as a base price, though it depends what wishlist items you want to lower it :) It would be 10 TBT less per wishlist item (20 for gold roses), though it depends how complex it would be xD

Last edited:
Ok, well I would just want my villagers and mayor in a row... by humanized do you mean like Deirdre and Erik in your examples?

Ok, well I would just want my villagers and mayor in a row... by humanized do you mean like Deirdre and Erik in your examples?

Yeah :) I'm working on a marshal one right now but I'm having troubles with his fringe haha
So what wishlist items do you have?

I know I have an ancient tile, a blue pansy, 3 blue roses, a dab table, a globe, 4 gold roses, an orange lily, 4 pink carnations, 5 pink roses, a shirtdress, and a sweater dress. I might have a painting and a few other things but i'll have to check.

I know I have an ancient tile, a blue pansy, 3 blue roses, a dab table, a globe, 4 gold roses, an orange lily, 4 pink carnations, 5 pink roses, a shirtdress, and a sweater dress. I might have a painting and a few other things but i'll have to check.
I'm not actually looking for a dab table now but thank you! :)
That would be 560 altogether then. If you have more items that's fine :3

Ok. I am currently needing some TBT (I'm trying to sell my frickin green candy) but nobody is biting yet. I'll order later sometime ^^

Ok. I am currently needing some TBT (I'm trying to sell my frickin green candy) but nobody is biting yet. I'll order later sometime ^^
Of course! Take your time. :)
I suggest ordering sometime during the week starting the 24th of October (yes I know it's a Friday xD) because I'll be on break. There's a possibility I'll be in Paris then but even then I can take the laptop with me (I save all my stuff on a memory stick. :))

yay just saw my order sorry if i was late thank you so much!! its very cute :)

Hm...well, the flowers are easier to obtain than some of the items on my list, is 5 of each okay? :)

Hm...well, the flowers are easier to obtain than some of the items on my list, is 5 of each okay? :)
Sure! I'll give them to you tomorrow, as I don't have my 3ds with me now. Will you be online by this same time tomorrow? ;)

OMG I WANT ONE BUT I CANT AFFORD IT BECAUSE IM BROKE! I'll be back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back