• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

RP - ⚔ Daughter of Evil ♕

"Yeah. They are in pretty deep." I said. "What's up with Rin? She was being... nice..."

"Alright. I think I have some at my house. And yeah...she was acting weird." I reply, getting up.

[I have to do the rest of my school. Back around 12 to do math]

"It creeped me out. Either she has finally started to change, which I doubt, or she's planning something." I replied, getting up to follow him.

I slowly walk over to her, and bend over her. I gently lift her hands up, and kneel down. I carefully start to pick at the thorns, slipping most of them out. "Maybe we should get some tweezers?" I suggest, standing up.

('tis a good word. Tweezers)

"It creeped me out. Either she has finally started to change, which I doubt, or she's planning something." I replied, getting up to follow him.

We arrive at my house, and I rummage around in my bathroom cabinets. "Yeah, I know she particularly likes me, but she's never that straight-forward." I reply, standing on my tiptoes to reach the cabinet. "Ah, here they are," I say, grabbing them. I gesture for Angel to sit on the toilet, and I gently start picking the thorns out. "Are you okay?" I ask gently when she winces. [attempt]

- - - Post Merge - - -

(lol. I wish we could have gotten more Rin in this scene)

[I know right XD]

- - - -BYAKURAN
Byakuran shrugged, and a small laugh escaped him. "Right, truth or dare." She seemed rather.. pleased, to say the least, to play a game; and he wasn't complaining.

- - - - KAGARI
After pulling away, she smirked. He looked so cute; confused as one could be, with a face as red as a tomato. "...I mean thank you, for liking me back.... ♪" She said playfully, and with a quick movement she had removed her hands from his own, allowing him to move them again. He seemed like he was still having issues forming words, only stuttering as he tried to speak. Whoops...! I should probably go a little easier. Kagari thought, with a giggle. Oh, but it's so fun to make him blush! For a few more moments, she just watched him with a smile, giving him time to calm down and find his voice. "...Are you okay? ♪"

"Y-yeah... In my experience, roses have always had an arrey of bloody doom..." I murmur, watching him pull the thorns out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Dare." Minda replied with a grin.

(Sorry I fell asleep Dx)

Before the stick had reached the bottom, the current had pulled it from her hand, and the stick quickly disappeared from sight as the river carried it away. "Uh, I don't know, I dropped the stick," Misa replied sheepishly.

Luka~
"I'll have a go..." said Luka. She bravely approached the river and slowly lowered a dead tree branch into the dark waters. As she continued to let the branch sink below the surface, it showed that the water was quite deep.

"Wow, I thought the water would be shallow" said Luka nervously. Suddenly, she felt something tugging on the branch. Luka screamed and released her grip, almost losing her balance and falling in. Steadying herself, she watched as the branch was quickly dragged under the water, out of sight. She backed away from the river.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Y-yeah... In my experience, roses have always had an arrey of bloody doom..." I murmur, watching him pull the thorns out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(dat song reference doe)

(I'll be back after dinner, and I have no alternate plans for tonight so I'll be RPing ^^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(That sounded like this is a last resort lol. I am happy that I get to RP ;))

He stuttered more, attempting to say a word, failing miserably, the stuttering unrecognizable as words, After a while, he managed to speak, finally regaining his voice. Occasionally he would stutter, but it was at least understandable.. "Y-yes, I-I'm ok..." He murmured quietly, still red, but it began to fade slightly, causing him to sigh in relief, although his red face hadn't fully disappeared.

Misa
"Oh God, Luka, are you okay? What happened?" Misa peered down into the water. It didn't seem like Luka had just lost her balance, more like something had happened.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I finish pulling all the thorns out and stand up from where I was kneeling. "Yeah, for sure," I say, chuckling lightly. "So is Rin done with us for the day, then?" I ask, cleaning the tweezers off.

Misa
"Oh God, Luka, are you okay? What happened?" Misa peered down into the water. It didn't seem like Luka had just lost her balance, more like something had happened.

Luka~
"I have no idea... I think something pulled my branch into the water. I almost fell in but I managed to balance myself". Luka peered into the running water with both curiosity and fear. "Take a look if you want, but I don't think I'll be going back near the river anytime soon."

Luka had lost track of how long the two had been in the woods. She thought maybe they should get going. However, looking around, Luka had completely forgotten whence they came.

"If we want to get going, I think we came from that way" said Luka, unaware that she was, in fact, pointing in completely the wrong direction to where they came from. "Or we can stay here if you want. I don't mind."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(There are so many role-plays right now lol. Is it just me or has there been a sudden rise in the amount of them?)

Misa
Misa coruched by the very edge of the river, staring down into the water for a while. The current was moving too fast for anything to stay still, so she couldn't really see much. After a little while, she stood back up. "Yeah, okay. It's probably best we get going, it's probably really late right now," Misa replied. She hadn't payed as much attention as she should've to which direction they had went, so she too was oblivious to the fact Luka wasn't pointing un the right direction and instead assumed the pink haired girl knew where she was going.

Misa
Misa coruched by the very edge of the river, staring down into the water for a while. The current was moving too fast for anything to stay still, so she couldn't really see much. After a little while, she stood back up. "Yeah, okay. It's probably best we get going, it's probably really late right now," Misa replied. She hadn't payed as much attention as she should've to which direction they had went, so she too was oblivious to the fact Luka wasn't pointing un the right direction and instead assumed the pink haired girl knew where she was going.

Luka~
"Okay, let's head in that direction. There's not a clear path marked out or anything, but I guess the creepy woods aren't really a top tourist destination, so why would there be?" Luka started walking. "let's hope we're going the right way. I'd hate to get lost here."

Luka suddenly had a thought. "Do you think we'll find anything... unusual in the forest? It's not like anyone's gone to the edge before, as far as I'm aware. What if we are going the wrong way after all and end up in some unexplored place?" She shuddered at the thought. "Who knows what we'll find".

Misa
"Wouldn't that be cool though?" Misa asked, walking alongside her. "We'd be the first people to discover something new."

Misa
"Wouldn't that be cool though?" Misa asked, walking alongside her. "We'd be the first people to discover something new."

Luka~
Luka thought for a moment. "I guess so. I mean, it would be scary going somewhere unexplored but it could be worth it. We could find anything here. You know what they say about these woods. They're supposedly haunted and full of magic."

Then, Luka noticed that the foliage was becoming dense once more. "Do you think we're getting closer to the heart of the forest? It's really dark in here and the trees are so close together." Luka was mainly relieved that they had gone for so long without seeing any bears or wolves. She hoped it would remain that way.

Last edited:
Misa
"It kinda looks like we're near the heart," Misa agreed, thinking it'd be fun if they discovered something new. After a few moments, Misa heard a noise coming from a little way away behind some of the trees. She instinctively summoned her staff, gripping it tightly as she turned towards the direction of the noise.

Back