• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

RP - ⚔ Daughter of Evil ♕

Ahri looked over to notice a short girl, her ears flattened for a moment as she inspected. Oh, a royal. I was going to say. She looked short, thought she was an insurgent child.
"Hey, don't think I've seen you around before." She said, her tails swished as she inspected the girl.
"Did you hear about what happened? I heard the princess is angry but nobody knows why yet."

Mage Form~
unnamed.jpg

Name: Angel
Royal or Insurgent?* (optional): Royal
Place of Residence (setting): An old church
Personality: Short-tempered, ambitious
Powers (no shifters, max 2 powers): Can summon my Scythe by will
Talents: Excellent flyer
Flaws: Has a "minor" blood lust
Other: N/A

Last edited:
I'm just adding darkOnyx's and KittyKittyBoo's characters now. Thanks for joining!

Ahri looked over to notice a short girl, her ears flattened for a moment as she inspected. Oh, a royal. I was going to say. She looked short, thought she was an insurgent child.
"Hey, don't think I've seen you around before." She said, her tails swished as she inspected the girl.
"Did you hear about what happened? I heard the princess is angry but nobody knows why yet."

"O-oh, I haven't seen you either." She stuttered, surprised someone was talking to her.

"No, I h-haven't." She replied, feeling sorry for whoever made her angry.

Dustin opened his doo, and stepped out into the charred and damaged island of the Insurgent. He walked along the docks of the neighborhood. Then walked up to a small salescart. He handed a man several coins in exchange for a loaf of bread. "Thank you,"he says, turning away.

I jumped out of a church's steeple, feeling the air catch in my wings. Flying up high, I circled the Insurgent's land, looking down at the people on the streets.

All characters should now be in the OP. Please let me know if there is a problem. I'd like to say that within half an hour I'll have made my first post, but I'm not sure. I'm busy doing something else too, unfortunately.

Dustin stepped on a weak plank of the dock, but fell through. He grunted, trying to pull his leg out of the hole. "Dang princess. She doesn't know how to rule at all,"he says under his breath.

All characters should now be in the OP. Please let me know if there is a problem. I'd like to say that within half an hour I'll have made my first post, but I'm not sure. I'm busy doing something else too, unfortunately.

Whats an OP? XD

"O-oh, I haven't seen you either." She stuttered, surprised someone was talking to her.

"No, I h-haven't." She replied, feeling sorry for whoever made her angry.

"Yeah, I don't know what happened.. But I'm curious. Are you new around here? Don't think I've ever seen you." Ahri said, walking over to the bench and sitting down next to the girl, but with equal distance.

I saw someone get stuck on a dock, and I flew down, having nothing else to do. I landed quietly on a roof, watching him.

Dustin pulled his leg out. Several splinters stuck in it, with a small bleeding cut. He sat there for awhile, examining his leg and gritting his teeth through the pain.

- - - - BYAKURAN
Byakuran stood out atop a restaurant building's rooftop in the kingdom of Allemantheia.
His snowy white hair blew gently, the air currents felt reasonably stronger the higher up you happened to be.
The man's arms rested in a folded position behind his head, caressing his neck from discomfort as he watched citizens down below.
Some chatted, others simply sat alongside eachother.

He sprung off the rooftop, removing his arms from their supporting position. His long legs easily caught him when he touched the ground.
Perhaps it would be best to converse among others; he couldn't remember the last time he had a full-on conversation with another.
I don't see the harm in it. It's a lovely day.

My eyes widened at sight of the blood, and I quickly flew off, only leaving a few oversized feathers behind.

Dustin got up, and limped back to his house. He opened the door, when it fell of it's hinges. Getting angered, he hits the wall of his house, making him get another splinter.

- - - - BYAKURAN
Byakuran turned his head, glancing off to both sides. He found it somewhat difficult to pick someone to strike up a conversation with. Simply asking 'how are you doing' seemed a bit bland for his tastes; not to mention awkward.
The white-haired man made his way over to a bench by a fountain, in which he took a seat. From this location, he could pick someone who walked by.

Typically, OP means over powered in RPs but I don't think that's what Leela means.

Edit: Pretty sure Leela means original post.

It can mean Original Post, Original Poster or Over-Powered. It has too many meanings lol

Last edited:
Back