• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Round and Round the Cycle Goes! Where's it Stopped? - Nobody Knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabi has been voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Midge has moved in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Broffina the Snooty Chickenface is now moving.. Please post if you'd like her

NewChicken1.jpg

Ew. Getting all the ugly villagers come through now.. Lionel has moved in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It'sa me, Alfonso! Alfonso is moving in from the campsite.

Frobert the Jock Frogface is now moving! Please post if you'd like him.. I kinda like him for some reason, lol..

95px-Frobert_NewLeaf_Official.png

Oh yeah, she didn't have any room. That sucks. I hope she finds another Frobert soon he's kinda cute!!

Yeah.. I can see him getting voided D: .. Most people don't like frogs.. I'm gonna end up having 3 frogs in my Star Fox town :L .. When I eventually stop cycling on this town (I'll probably still do some cycling on that town too)

Yeah.. I can see him getting voided D: .. Most people don't like frogs.. I'm gonna end up having 3 frogs in my Star Fox town :L .. When I eventually stop cycling on this town (I'll probably still do some cycling on that town too)

Yeah, I hate to say it but I'm not a fan of the frogs either. Btw if you need help getting sets or anything to make your new house totally fabulous just ask :)

Yeah, I hate to say it but I'm not a fan of the frogs either. Btw if you need help getting sets or anything to make your new house totally fabulous just ask :)

Thanks :) .. I do kinda want the alpine series for my main town actually.. But other than that, don't worry :p

And I adore Henry, but I don't like most of the frogs.. But, I'm having him, Puddles & Ribbot in my Star Fox town when I make it :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Frobert has been voided.

Thanks :) .. I do kinda want the alpine series for my main town actually.. But other than that, don't worry :p

And I adore Henry, but I don't like most of the frogs.. But, I'm having him, Puddles & Ribbot in my Star Fox town when I make it :D

Yeah that's great! Some of them are really cute. Then there's... Diva... And Wart Jr.... I'm not saying they're that bad but they really creep me out ;_;
~Also I have the alpine series if you wanna tell me in a few days/weeks/whenever when you start you new town :)

Last edited:
Diva rubs me the wrong way. Her face is horrid in my opinion.

Also...*whispers* I have the complete alpine series~

Aaah I'm glad someone agrees.. She just kinda needs a fabulous makeover. I like her colors though

*whispers* alpine series bros ;)

Maybe I'll yoink it off one of you >:) .. It's for my main town though :)

Btw, I think I'm done cycling tonight.. I'ma hang around for a little while, but no more 'til tomorrow :p

I can't believe it though :p .. I have someone who has Erik for me (Ren?e <3), and then Rocket & Curlos are easy peasy to get

Okay!! Thanks for doing all the cycling stuff dude and giving everyone dreamies, it's so cool. Especially since getting villagers to move out is such a pain in the butt. (At least from main towns where you want to keep 8/9 of them) I just hope Beau doesn't move out before I can get on this thread again tomorrow u v u
I saw Rocket on another cycling thread and I don't know if she's gone yet but she looks pretty easy to find.

Rocket is a cutie. Her clothes and house are pink. * o *
She also wears lipstick and I love villagers with lipstick.

Okay!! Thanks for doing all the cycling stuff dude and giving everyone dreamies, it's so cool. Especially since getting villagers to move out is such a pain in the butt. (At least from main towns where you want to keep 8/9 of them) I just hope Beau doesn't move out before I can get on this thread again tomorrow u v u
I saw Rocket on another cycling thread and I don't know if she's gone yet but she looks pretty easy to find.

No worries! I love giving away popular villagers and making them smile :) .. Particularly with Marshal today..

I think I can get Rocket now on my main town, but I don't wanna get her back yet.. That would mean I'd only be able to cycle 1 villager out at a time (or 2 if I kept adopting some) .. And that would just take too long, as I would have 8 dreamies.. Plus there's more risk of losing her again from something happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back